Most beautiful Caddy ever!

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
caddy_xlr.jpg

Ok, I think I'm going to go and :wackit: now.

SW33T!

But, I prefer to get VW Jetta Wagon if I ever will able to win over lottery. :deal:

That would be nice... I'd love to drive that car!

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Say hello to the expensive car insurance, car tag, and car liscense plate.
:laugh2: True but damn that would be nice to drive in.. I wouldn't mind driving that if it's painted silver.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Say hello to the expensive car insurance, car tag, and car liscense plate.

Yeah, but if you can afford that car (It's a cadilliac, remember?) then I really doubt 175 a month on insurance would hur too much, or would probably 400 for tag/plates combined.

C'mon, you gotta have money coming out of your ass to afford one of those.

:chuckles:

If you have problems posting a picture...let me know via PM and I'll help you, aliveracer. :D

The XLR sure look beautiful.....and it got a lot gizmos that are pretty strange like:

there aint even a key hole all over the car...u just carry the key to the car and leave it in ur pocket cuz it uses radio waves to ID itself to the car and the key can be left anywhere in the car after the motor has been started and running.

but the best thing is its a C6 Corvette in Caddy clothes! they even build the XLR next to the C5 corvette's at the factory.

Plus what more is Caddy's going to put out the CTS V-Series with the Corvette ZO6 motor and trans in it. Look out BMW M3's when the super CTS hits road in fall.

Last edited:
Back