Morning Kiss

nani kuini

Reaction score
Hey, Gals & Guys, I was watching the soap opera, these characters wake up in the morning and they kiss passionately. I'd love to kiss my lover like they did, but I wouldn't kiss when we both have bad breath! lol So, if any of you have any tricks or tips to keep your breath so refreshing when you wake up, TELL!!!!!!! :)

Just put some Mints near ur bed and mouthwash then u can go ahead and do a french 'moaning' kiss, when u wake up in the morning

- Drink lots of water daily, and it will help your breathe.
- Brush your teeth, roof and tongue before bedtime.
- Keep a glass of water on tableside.

heheh what they said... im laughing cuz i ll be doing that in 17 days :) hehehe

If I'm sleeping with my woman, I usually have a bottle of mouthwash nearby. When I get up in the morning, I'll take a swig before kissing her good morning.

VamPyroX said:
I'll take a swig before kissing her good morning.

Drink mouthwash? :barf:

Taking one oral care strip is better than.. ahem... drinking the mouthwash! :P

I would, just give a little kisses!! :lol:

Anyway, thank you for tips :)

MizzDeaf said:
I would, just give a little kisses!! :lol:

Anyway, thank you for tips :)

Thats what I do.. its safer.. :) Then after we've brushed, all is well, and its :cuddle: time.. gotta start the day some how.. lmao =D

LOL Pinkster true! hahahah

ofc MizzDeaf and i give eachother morning smooches! :D

I just stay sleeping..........no morning kiss cuz it will lead to morning fucking and I dont want sex in the morning......

I don't see what is wrong with kissing in the morning, even though the breathe might not be the best. Do you mean to tell me that if you suck penis or eat pussies and whatever, and then in mornings you wont kiss due to morning breathe? That is so fucked up. Sorry if I am being crass.

BabyPhat21 said:
I just stay sleeping..........no morning kiss cuz it will lead to morning fucking and I dont want sex in the morning......

Oh yeah orsgram makes you more lazy rest of the day. I preferred at night time instead of morning.

I always give my girlfriend a kiss to show my real affection of love every morning before I go to work. If I miss it, I will make it up twice after arriving home from work. :)

Sabrina said:
Oh yeah orsgram makes you more lazy rest of the day. I preferred at night time instead of morning.

Really!? I find it gives me more enegry and I go through the day with an amazing mood. :dance:

Pythia said:
Drink mouthwash? :barf:

Taking one oral care strip is better than.. ahem... drinking the mouthwash! :P
Two things... it's real alcohol and it's got a taste that wakes me up a bit.

BabyPhat21 said:
Well, if you were with me... too fucking bad! :fu:

I would still kiss him in the morning but not tongues until we brush our teethieeee then we can do this----> :cuddle: ...

simple quick kiss will do that for in the morning, unless we take brush our teeth then come back to the bed. then we can do it in tongue. :nasty:

Cheri said:
Just put some Mints near ur bed and mouthwash then u can go ahead and do a french 'moaning' kiss, when u wake up in the morning

Mmm...That is a good idea!!! Or a chocolate candy, huh? It'd be SWEETEST taste !! LOL Thanks, Cheri :)

Back