Morning Kiss

I would sure kiss her in the morning...heck, who says we gotta use the tongue or open our mouths to kiss?....A kiss shows affection, passion...even IF I gotten a swift of bad breath...I'd overlook it and finish with the KISS and then off to brush away with toothpaste and gargle with mouthwash! :mrgreen:

Roadrunner said:
I would sure kiss her in the morning...heck, who says we gotta use the tongue or open our mouths to kiss?....A kiss shows affection, passion...even IF I gotten a swift of bad breath...I'd overlook it and finish with the KISS and then off to brush away with toothpaste and gargle with mouthwash! :mrgreen:
Well, don't look at us if she dies from your breath! :crazy:

ohhh...pfttt...*takes the roll of certs out from beneath the pillow!*...THERE!...now no one can blame me...pftttt...

kuifje75 said:
I don't see what is wrong with kissing in the morning, even though the breathe might not be the best. Do you mean to tell me that if you suck penis or eat pussies and whatever, and then in mornings you wont kiss due to morning breathe? That is so fucked up. Sorry if I am being crass.
:rofl: @ kuifje's remark, but hey...it's so true -- don't understand why some people won't kiss their partners the day after a night's sextival -- sucking and licking and the sorts. :confused:

Imagine that you ate the garlicky food that night and you woke up with the garlicky breath...it turns me off, it makes me puke if he dares to kiss me in the morning with that garlicky taste.... :barf: :barf: :barf: And it got me in a bad mood because I wanted to french kiss him!!

Roadrunner said:
ohhh...pfttt...*takes the roll of certs out from beneath the pillow!*...THERE!...now no one can blame me...pftttt...
That's what I do too! I usually have a pack of those Listerine mint-flavored tongue strips. When I wake up, I simply slip one on my tongue and I'm refreshed for a good kiss! :thumb:

Back