Military Relationships

You gotta admit that some people do like to brag about their sexual exploits. Even in the miliatry.. So handsome smiley has a point there. I knew a guy who liked to brag about every little sex escapade he had with his wife... *shudder*
Well, if people are stupid enough to brag about what they do, then they deserve whatever happens to them.

It makes me also wonder about the intelligence of people who enjoy listening to this nonsense.

I remember the saying that those who do the least are those who brag the most.

Personally, I think a lot of people who like to brag... have low self esteem or need an ego boost :)

Don't you use DSL connection? DSL connection is everywhere here in Germany.
Yes I did use DSL before broadband/modem ever came to Germany like almost four years ago... I was charged per minute by T-Mobile! UGH! LOL

It is true that the only sex positions are allowed are the missionary and the gal on top. Also, can't try anything else. Not suppost to use sex toys, doggy style or anything. Who's checking, no one. It one of those laws that are there and no one listens to. Ever state, town and city has them It also the only place having an affair is against the law. Another words, if a couple is swingers, then they better not get caught doing it while in the military.

UMJC articles sux. That sounds like sooo AMISH! lol....

Your wife's friend can use the video tape while your wife's givin' a birth. When you come home from Iraq, your wife can show you the video tape. You won't miss anythin'. Oh, yes I know for bein' there in person to watch the " birth " is better than usin' the video tape, but that's all the video tape could offer. The video tape is the only an option and it's better than not knowin' what it is like to give a birth of your child. :)
That could be done, but how would I explain to my kid when my kid argues with my availability.

If my kid says, "Daddy, you're never around for me." I can't argue with that. :(

my boyfriend said the exact same thing, Vampyrox.

You can't really argue with availablity when you barely see your kids due to the military moving you to where you are needed most.. and you can't exactly bring your family to combat zones.

Back