Miami Beach, FL

hahaha Alex....

I've been to Miami Florida a couple of times already, love it there...

Leaving to Florida soon...

would love go but sorry saving our vacation $$$ for the Oct Cruise. WIll be in Miami for couple of days before the cruise.

Miami is fun to visit but haven't been here since 1992.
Miami_Beach_Entrance.jpg

miami-south-beach-skyline.jpg

44_Miami%20Beach_night.jpg

miami_beach_hurricane_evacuation.jpg

miami-beach-north-beach-aerial.jpg

662005s_Miami_beach.jpg

Alex, You need visit in Miami area too, such as Hialeah, Kendall, Dolphins Stadium (North Miami area), Fort Lauderdale, Coral Gables and other area but Miami area is pretty biggest metro.

Wish I fully know ASL, but no thanks. I love to visit you (Alex) over at Miami Beach but my mom will be having a session (writing for legislator) and will be saving money for Disney Cruise for May.

Been to "Mea-me"!!

That is how people in Miami say instead of "Mya-me". I used to live there for six months when I was engaged to a deaf Bahamian American (black) lady who lives in Miami.

Alex, Six months is pretty long and long enough for me to know Miami. Go all over more than just Miami Beach. Go to SoBe where there are more action. SoBe is South Beach. Go see the art deco on Collins Ave or Drive. It is on Miami Beach.

Go to Kendall, Go see Al Copone's famous haunted hotel--I forgot the name of it. Go downtown Miami. Go see everything you saw on CSI:Miami, Miami Vice, or Too Fast and Too Furious movie. Go see Jai Alai. I know the fact fans make bets like it is sports gambling as you know about horse racing. Well, they also do that with Jai Alai as well as dog races. For bars, best places are in SoBe and the LeveL(both Ls facing each other) in the Art Deco district.

Miami is about one hour drive in length--about the same as NYC or Los Angeles. That is how big it is. I have been to all three cities and it will take you long to visit everything. Be selective to visit places you and your friends want to see.

I can not go at this time. I got other vacations already planned with my wife. I wish I can be your guide if you needed help. I have a friend there who can help if you need to. He lives in Cutter Ridge--about 30 to 40 minutes drive south from the Center of Miami. About half way toward to Homestead, Fl. Or someone in this site who lives in Miami can help!

Flying in? Fly to Ft. Lauderdale (airport code: FLL) since it is much cheaper than Miami-Dade International (MIA). Just a word of advice. Then take the bus down to Miami or have someone you know or I know can drive you and your friends down to Miami.

I will thinking abt go to Miami on Nov for WWE PPV event, it should be awesome and fun time...

I'm not city type of person. So, Miami is not my type to go there. I hate the crowds and there's crimes but I love to watch the show CSI:Miami, CSI:LV, CSI:NY :)

im been gone FLA several time since 1992 and 1998 not in Miami Beach,Fla but im went to Orlando,Florida for Walt Disney World and Sea World its so BLAST!

im hope one days when i have my own children i will taking to Walt Disney World and Sea World when i save money for families like that what i wanted it.

Destin, FL have nice white beach and pretty cyan-ish sea

OH me too, I love Destin/Ft Walton and also, Panama City Beach and St George Isle ( near Appalachicola). and Alex, I would love to tag along, in Miami South Beach, nevah been thar.

Does anyone know if cost of living is high like California?

Back