Method of death

What is it so cool to talk about those stuff ? :roll:

Last Mid-winter 1997, I went through aftermath near death from my 2nd ex's abuse and attempted murder...
It went so fast that comes in ONCE... I was all banged up and stitches/wired/cast and great pains. my kids went through traumas because they were witness plus they found me laying and thought i was dead... that time my family was on trip and didnt return till 2 weeks. I didnt have someone to be with and with my kids. I put alot efforts for my kids first than myself. Being single mom with 4 small kids, the supports or provided some help didnt come around. I put asided of my emotions (confused, anger, depressed & many more). put happy smile around my kids. After few years later, I wear myself out. I had nervous breakdown from worn out.. I was thinking about suicide. so the kids will have better life without me to have new parents/family.. But I realized that wasnt good choice.. I went to cousneling and got some help.. Made my life much better in control.. :) I know depressions arent easy.. unless you get it treated..

Originally posted by XSilverX-76
Get lot of explosives. Hook up detenoter to alt. Find tall building like World Trade Center. Use gasoline on the body. Duct tape with explosives around on your chest, arms, legs, and head. After that, wait for crowd attention watch show. Set fire on yourself. When fire almost complete, jump toward crowd. Once it has explosives and body parts fall everywhere to crowd. I just made histroy!

:crazy:
:werd: :repost: and :stupid: silver for comment "World Trade Center"!!! Are you retard or what so dont ever mention that and pls use another example ok??.. thanks!!!

i'd rather touch anthrax and get my lungs filled up with fluid - that way, instant death !!

Never thought of any.

It would be bad if you tried to shoot yourself but you ended up surviving. Suffering worse. :ugh:

I doubt I could do it. If I was to do it, then I would make it look like an accident so that everyone would get my insurance money and stuff.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
why talk about suicide??? I think it is bad idea to post these thread !!!

Yeah, It is not good idea to discuss about the suicide. According to the minor age children would read this then think about themselves. :(

Last year, my older son s three friends died. One was suicide hang up himself. Rest of other two were in car accident. Oh dear.. It was too painful for everyone.

I can't stop to think about teenager kids died at such young ages. :(

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Never thought of any.

It would be bad if you tried to shoot yourself but you ended up surviving. Suffering worse. :ugh:

:werd:

i've always found this situation quite ironic--

if a person decides to kill himself because he considers himself as a FAILURE. if he didnt succeed at killing himself then he is truly a fucking failure- to everybody else and himself.

idiot.

I'd jump out of an airplane while holding a bat to my ass. I'd then try landing on my ass.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Last Mid-winter 1997, I went through aftermath near death from my 2nd ex's abuse and attempted murder...
It went so fast that comes in ONCE... I was all banged up and stitches/wired/cast and great pains. my kids went through traumas because they were witness plus they found me laying and thought i was dead... that time my family was on trip and didnt return till 2 weeks. I didnt have someone to be with and with my kids. I put alot efforts for my kids first than myself. Being single mom with 4 small kids, the supports or provided some help didnt come around. I put asided of my emotions (confused, anger, depressed & many more). put happy smile around my kids. After few years later, I wear myself out. I had nervous breakdown from worn out.. I was thinking about suicide. so the kids will have better life without me to have new parents/family.. But I realized that wasnt good choice.. I went to cousneling and got some help.. Made my life much better in control.. :) I know depressions arent easy.. unless you get it treated..

:eek: it is so teerrible in your past. sorry to hear, but you got a good life so far

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'd jump out of an airplane while holding a bat to my ass. I'd then try landing on my ass.

Ouch..that is a funny and awful thought. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Ouch..that is a funny and awful thought. :p
Imagine the police trying to explain that to your parents! Hehehe!

I would rather to be lethal executed.. die slowly next to my girlfriend or wife and family.

I thought of another method of death:

Buy a convertible and drive it off the cliff with top down and no seatbelt

or smash it aginst tree at Autobahn-velocity speeds. Guaranteed instant unless the laws of physics rears its ugly head

Back