me thinks I'll like it here

preachers_son

Reaction score
hiya everyone,
Just found this site today. I have been reading through some of the threads and like it here a lot. Hope to make many new friends here. rainy here today, but at least not snow like some other places. really looking forward to getting to know everybody, seems like a really neat place here to me.
Landon

Welcome to AD, and hope u'll love it here on AD! :D

You like this site? You are crazy :giggle: Just kidding.

:welcome: to AllDeaf, Have fun posting with us. :thumb:

Thank everyone for the welcomes. I do plan on staying :) . I read through some posts yesterday around the board and I like the diversity of people that are here. Yea, I do like the site Cheri, and maybe I am just a bit crazy :laugh2: , but thats ok, have to be sometimes just to get by in a crazy world. I look forward to getting to know everyone here, I know it takes a while but that makes it fun and interesting!!!!
Landon

Hello there,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here, glad to hear you like this site..hope to see more of your posting :D

Hello &
14.gif

Well hi there CC
I like the web and spider, years back I had a pet tarantula, thought it made a pretty cool pet. Spiders are rather intersting to watch. some are quite intricate web makers.

hello there deafclimber,
yea, I really am a preachers son.
my son-in-law has done some climbing and rapelling, i do not think he has done as near as much as you have, he just finished a 26 mile hike through the ozarks of missouri, that took him nine days, he said he had a blast

preachers_son said:
hello there deafclimber,
yea, I really am a preachers son.
my son-in-law has done some climbing and rapelling, i do not think he has done as near as much as you have, he just finished a 26 mile hike through the ozarks of missouri, that took him nine days, he said he had a blast

cool i am too but actually he is my step dad. :)

ahh you shud ask ur bro to take u to climb and rappell sometimes. u wud have a BLAST !... ahh yea, i had been in lake ozark. it was so beautiful !

Back