McCain's a racist, I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame democrat party, just blame on whoever make design on this picture.

Obama's pastor has been so very far from now, it's very least concern.

I mean someone who is democrat person make it up. It's dirty junk media.

I mean someone who is democrat person make it up. It's dirty junk media.

Okay, it could be someone that's not member of democrat, who knows.

I had asked thread starter to post an source that across to this picture.

How do u know that it was a Democrat that made this up?

I can tell that. Because the democratic person insult to Republican. And Republican insulted to Democratic. Both are enemies each other. :roll:

Okay, it could be someone that's not member of democrat, who knows.

I had asked thread starter to post an source that across to this picture.

Yeah. We are waiting for his respond us. You got good point.

I can tell that. Because the democratic person insult to Republican. And Republican insulted to Democratic. Both are enemies each other. :roll:

Yep, shit happens. I just let it go and hope whoever is elected as president would do a damn good job and get us out of this mess we are in!

I know several Republic voting for Democrat and Democrat voting for Republic. Who cares about who is one and one is what.

All I did was find this picture from People.com and show you that McCain is doing this for ONE PURPOSE.

Publicity. To get attention.

Don't blame democrat party, just blame on whoever make design on this picture.

Obama's pastor has been so very far from now, it's very least concern.

Obama's sister (look like white) hate him so much but still love as family.

I know several Republic voting for Democrat and Democrat voting for Republic. Who cares about who is one and one is what.

All I did was find this picture from People.com and show you that McCain is doing this for ONE PURPOSE.

Publicity. To get attention.

good grief

Obama's sister (look like white) hate him so much but still love as family.

How could you possibly know something like that unless you were friends with the Obama family?

Just trying to stir a hornet's nest.

Something I learned from Madison: Let's bait the hornets...honey on iamdeafsowhat's left armpit and funnel the hornets there. :giggle:

Something I learned from Madison: Let's bait the hornets...honey on iamdeafsowhat's left armpit and funnel the hornets there. :giggle:

Good one!!! :lol:

Obama's maternal grandparents are white. Obama's mom is white. She married and divorced twice.
How come you didn't tell us that since you indicated you are friends with the Obama clan from Hawaii or Kenya?

How could you possibly know something like that unless you were friends with the Obama family?

Yeah I think he trying to say Obama's sister was half white and Indonesian plus she is his half sibling. but she look more likely light skinned black lady to me as light skinned American blacks who are from mixed heritages than pro-white.

:whistle: wait for his reply your post..

You says that McCain's a racist, how come that he have a daughter who looks like either Native American or Mexican? Hmmm?

What if she adpoted? we really don t know all the facts. Remeber, newspaper or news or magazine can print anything they want and twist it around.

Obama's maternal grandparents are white. Obama's mom is white. She married and divorced twice.
How come you didn't tell us that since you indicated you are friends with the Obama clan from Hawaii or Kenya?

Obama's is half white and black. So I don't see anything he said about him being Hawaiian. Strongly doubt that part. :)

Obama's is half white and black. So I don't see anything he said about him being Hawaiian. Strongly doubt that part. :)

He is an Hawaiian. He was born in Hawaii. That has been proven over and over again. Just letting you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back