McCain's a racist, I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imdeafsowhat

Reaction score
nxm0ap.jpg

I don't see Obama's color. Or wolves.

I doubt that caption on the People magazine was done by them.

You says that McCain's a racist, how come that he have a daughter who looks like either Native American or Mexican? Hmmm?

Reba, thanks for that Scholastic article.

It's nothing about new since thread starter had made unrelated stuff like that way, for me, it's kinda hilarious to see pointless thread.

It's FAKE! I am not buying this. Democratic's made it up. McCain adopted the asian daughter from Bangladesh. He is not RACIST!!!! Obama's pastor Rev Jeremy Wright is racist! Because He hate the white American.

It's FAKE! I am not buying this. Democratic's made it up. McCain adopted the asian daughter from Bangladesh. He is not RACIST!!!! Obama's pastor Rev Jeremy Wright is racist! Because He hate the white American.

Don't blame democrat party, just blame on whoever make design on this picture.

Obama's pastor has been so very far from now, it's very least concern.

I'm white and I hate lots of "White America". So much greed, corruption and lying. Why wouldn't a person hate that?

I'm white and I hate lots of "White America". So much greed, corruption and lying. Why wouldn't a person hate that?

Same here...strange isnt it?

imdeafsowhat, do you have any link that across to this picture? Your picture has made no point.

imdeafsowhat, do you have any link that across to this picture? Your picture has made no point.

Just trying to stir a hornet's nest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back