McCain's a racist, I have proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relgion issues has nothing do with polities...
Actually, they do very much but we're not allowed to discuss it.

UH? lol i have no idea why ye brought"I'm american" into it, i fail to see a connection, I'm not picking just confused, I knew where ye come from

Sorry about that Macian. :) I wasn't thinking. I'm currently under the influence of drugs (Trazodone) and am not thinking clearly. My apologies for the confusion. :)

Hear Again is a she. And who, exactly makes up this thing we call "country". Without the citizens of the United States, it would be nothing more than a hunk of land. Obama's change involves benefit to the very thing that the United States is....a group of people.

Thanks for correction.

Now, talkin' about who makes up this thing " Country First " ? I read it was on the tall desk when McCain/Palin gave their speeches.

I don't think you get what it represents unless, if you knew -- that's another uninformed if you don't know what it was all about. I have a question for you: Does the " Pledge to the Flag " means anythin' to you ? And, what it represents to THIS COUNTRY ? Or does it NOT matter to you and anyone else anymore since it is not bein' used anywhere ?

Thanks for correction.

Now, talkin' about who makes up this thing " Country First " ? I read it was on the tall desk when McCain/Palin gave their speeches.

I don't think you get what it represents unless, if you knew -- that's another uninformed if you don't know what it was all about. I have a question for you: Does the " Pledge to the Flag " means anythin' to you ? And, what it represents to THIS COUNTRY ? Or does it NOT matter to you and anyone else anymore since it is not bein' used anywhere ?

Just because I don't understand McCain's campaign slogan doesn't mean I'm an uninformed voter -- unlike you who doesn't read newspapers at all. :roll:

What does the "Pledge of Allegiance" have to do with this discussion?

By the way, you just proved yourself (yet again) to be uninformed. The "Pledge of Allegiance" is most certainly still being used. In fact, all of my elementary aged nieces and nephews start off their school day by saying the "Pledge" just as I did back in the 70s.

How amusing that you call me an uninformed voter Maria when you don't even read the newspaper. Now *that's* funny! :laugh2:

Sorry about that Macian. :) I wasn't thinking. I'm currently under the influence of drugs (Trazodone) and am not thinking clearly. My apologies for the confusion. :)

no apology needed hear again, just a loss of transation over the pond lassie..:D
no idea whatterminology you would use for a bloke? I will just say man in future..

no apology needed hear again, just a loss of transation over the pond lassie..:D
no idea whatterminology you would use for a bloke? I will just say man in future..

If you use the term "bloke," I'll know what you mean. I have no idea why I thought that word meant nationality. I'm under the influence of meds, so my mind is a bit clouded.

Thanks for understanding. :)

Thanks for correction.

wheres flag going to get you? i think most countires have moved on from living in the past and are looking for new policies, ideas, and just because they are doesnt mean they are not patriotic, they just want to go forward and not back, don't forget most of the political parties that use the flag do so in desperation, or worse, fascism.
im not saying they are either, but it's better to be voted in on policies, than trying to fire up Patriotism. it's a cheap low shot done in desperation.

Thanks for correction.

The flag is a symbol that represents the people making up the country of the United States.

wheres flag going to get you? i think most countires have moved on from living in the past and are looking for new policies, ideas, and just because they are doesnt mean they are not patriotic, they just want to go forward and not back, don't forget most of the political parties that use the flag do so in desperation, or worse, fascism.
im not saying they are either, but it's better to be voted in on policies, than trying to fire up Patriotism. it's a cheap low shot done in desperation.

"When facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." Sinclair.

He is an Hawaiian. He was born in Hawaii. That has been proven over and over again. Just letting you know.

Oh okay, but I thought I saw the news paper saying his folks lived Africa and that how they met. I guess news change the story around too much. :hmm:

Yes. One of my favorite quotes to pull out of the bag when I begin to hear all this flag talk!

many thanks for sharing, sometimes a short line puts things into perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back