Math Fun!!!

10 + 10 x 0 =

Votes: 23 53.5%

Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am glad that you enjoy math! It was never my best subject. I wish I had enjoyed it more when I was in school.

that is great I am spending to lots of enjoy fun! :laugh2: I am addiction math

It is very complication! i figure out my memory old! I wish be figure out math :lol:
Shhhhh....that's a secret!:giggle:
hahah lol :P:cool2:

I'll give you some time, bro.

Oh, damn, I'm slow. I just got your first one, lol. But it was thanks to Daredevel's hint.

Do you have to use all four symbols with the 9's? Cause if not, I got that one, but I only used 2 of the symbols.

Oh, damn, I'm slow. I just got your first one, lol. But it was thanks to Daredevel's hint.

Do you have to use all four symbols with the 9's? Cause if not, I got that one, but I only used 2 of the symbols.

he is cheat :laugh2: lol

why limit yourself? I never stated that, didnt i?

I do create twist my mind changelle! I effort to best

Hm... I'm currently stuck on that one.

In the meantime, I also have a new problem:

• 1% of women at age forty who participate in routine screening have breast cancer.
  • 80% of women with breast cancer will get positive mammographies.
  • 9.6% of women without breast cancer will also get positive mammographies.

A woman in this age group had a positive mammography in a routine screening. What is the probability that she actually has breast cancer?

• 1% of women at age forty who participate in routine screening have breast cancer.

A woman in this age group had a positive mammography in a routine screening. What is the probability that she actually has breast cancer?

I am taking the easy way out here. In bold.

You just never know how people will respond to math questions. I asked a friend which he would take, one million dollars in one lump payment, or a month of pennies being added on a calendar month, starting with one cent the first day, two cents the next, four cents the next, eight the next, sixteen, and so forth. He said he would take the million since there is no guarantee the guy doing the calendar method would pay him. :giggle:

Last edited:
You just never know how people will respond to math questions. I asked a friend which he would take, one million dollars a day, or a month of pennies being added on a calendar month, starting with one cent the first day, two cents the next, four cents the next, eight the next, sixteen, and so forth. He said he would take the million since there is no guarantee the guy doing the calendar method would pay him. :giggle:

Haha, sounds like a certain poster here. :P

This sounds tricky. For the second and third statement, I assumed that these are the women who were part of the routine screened group as well as being 40 years old. Are they?

This sounds tricky. For the second and third statement, I assumed that these are the women who were part of the routine screened group as well as being 40 years old. Are they?

That is correct.

1% of the women who are screened at age 40 have breast cancer.
80% of the women who are screened at age 40 and actually do have breast cancer will get a positive mammography.
9.6% of the women who are screened at age 40 and do not actually have breast cancer will also get a positive mammography.

That is correct.

1% of the women who are screened at age 40 have breast cancer.
80% of the women who are screened at age 40 and actually do have breast cancer will get a positive mammography.
9.6% of the women who are screened at age 40 and do not actually have breast cancer will also get a positive mammography.

And 99% of the women tested hate the method, since it is so uncomfortable and painful. It is the 1% we should be worried about.

Back