Math Fun!!!

10 + 10 x 0 =

Votes: 23 53.5%

Votes: 17 39.5%

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hah, well, for the purposes of the problem, we'll pretend like there aren't any accidents. And the (amount of) congestion is what you're measuring.

aw poop. you caca!

Maybe I should come up with a new math problem. Estimate the number of threads posted on AD in a given day. Using the frequency of posts per day for both PFH and kokonut, and the assumption that any post, no matter how mundane, that they both post in will turn into a shouting match, estimate the probability that a new user's first viewed thread will have one of the two of them sniping at each other.

Maybe I should come up with a new math problem. Estimate the number of threads posted on AD in a given day. Using the frequency of posts per day for both PFH and kokonut, and the assumption that any post, no matter how mundane, that they both post in will turn into a shouting match, estimate the probability that a new user's first viewed thread will have one of the two of them sniping at each other.

Until one of them is tarred and feathered and railed out of town? Pshaw, we know who that will be. :P

Until one of them is tarred and feathered and railed out of town? Pshaw, we know who that will be. :P

Well, obviously it'll be the new user, since the odds are in the favor of them most likely being a new ASL student looking for an interview on how everyone here overcame the neigh on insurmountable difficulties of being tragically deaf. Then everyone rallies together for a good old fashioned lynching party!

Shouting match? :roll:

A mahatma told me long ago that one plus one equals eleven, not two.
Has anyone had such an epiphany? :hmm:

How many times should I retake math class before I give up on math? Personally, I think the only way I could pass algebra is if it's a year long course instead of one semester. I think I would need to retake remedial class too before I take algebra again.

I sincerely think you'd benefit greatly from khan academy, which is such an amazing organization and they manually entered subtitles, so you have high quality subtitled (I prefer the youtube version of CC)

Khan Academy

Back