Man Accused Of Dropping Baby Out 7th Floor Window

yea that guy is idiot for what he done to innocent baby ! TG that baby is alright....

yes i read that story earlier this morning i was :shock: but was VERY relieved to find that the child is ok and the dad is going to be charged with attempted murder and other related charges -- hes NUTS!!!!!!!!!! completely :crazy:

Jeez... what a bastard he is! Lucky the baby is alright! :thumb:

Originally posted by illustrator
I blame Michael Jackson for being infulence. :mad2:

Infulence? What's that word? Are you thinking influence? Just making sure that I'm thinking the same word you're thinking.

The baby survived after 70 feet of fall? What did it fall on?

Yes, MJ's fault to influence other "daddies" to do the same thing to get attention. :x

Originally posted by SilenceGold
The baby survived after 70 feet of fall? What did it fall on?

Yes, MJ's fault to influence other "daddies" to do the same thing to get attention. :x

The baby fell into bushes, I think, and only suffered from cuts and bruises.

~~ on AOL News~~

PEEKSKILL, N.Y. (June 24) - A man was arrested Monday and charged with tossing his baby daughter out a seventh-floor apartment window, police said.

The 10-month-old girl survived the 80-foot fall, crashing through several tree branches before landing on the ground. She suffered only cuts and bruises.

Police said Willie Williams barged into his ex-girlfriend's apartment late Saturday in a bid to persuade her to get back together with him.

Police said they argued and Williams dangled the baby out a window. The mother called 911 and Williams dropped the girl, police said.

``Oh, my God!'' police quoted the mother as telling the 911 operator. ``He killed my baby.''

Williams then left the apartment, grabbed the baby and drove her to a nearby hospital.

Williams was charged with attempted murder, assault and unlawful imprisonment. He was in jail awaiting arraignment late Monday. It was unclear whether he had retained a lawyer.

06/23/03 21:47 EDT

Copyright 2003 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

IF I HAD SEEN THAT i would make him jump out that window and see how he would feel falling 70 foot from the apartment window and relize the pain he caused the baby! that baby WILL be trumatized cuz of height he will feel the fear yrs later. that was a sick thing that son of a bitch did! and yes micheal Jackson aka the weirdo jacko is influencing poeple like this he's a sick one! and i think they should also charge that guy for child endangerment! damn!

I know daddy is :crazy: but was very :shock: that he did had a time to stop and picked his daughter up and took her to the hospital.... but I am glad that he is charged for attempted murder cuz kids should not get involved in their parents' problems or whatsoever... but I am so happy that the baby is fine :D

Umm... how would you know if it's the father who took the girl to the hospital? The mother's last name could be the same too. That quote is kinda confusing to me on who took the baby to the hospital.

Quoted: Williams then left the apartment, grabbed the baby and drove her to a nearby hospital.

That's the father..... He was the one who took his baby to the hospital... The mother and father were boyfriend and girlfriend so therefore they were not married

Back