make up/cosmetic for ladies (make up or not).

yagazn

Reaction score
hello ladies,

i've seen no one talking about make-up on this topic for a date.
for ladies who share this topic.
do u wear make up or not?.
some guys wear make up too (to conceal pimple or dark circles, etc) that's so gay and metrosexual too. as for me, no, i don't wear makeup except for halloween, yes.

for ladies who go out on a date, shouldn't wear make up too much. because my friend's other friend who wear so much make up look alike elvira/tammy faye. i was like oh my gaylord!. she's wearing heavy make up for 10 yrs. my
friend finally say something to her, "you need something light and simply on your face" for a date. she did and looks great. she won't wear heavy make up anymore.

for ladies who share this topic.
do u wear make up or not?. and what do you think about make up?
what's not good for make up? what's the name of make up you use? (cover girls, mac, avon, chanel, etc). lipstick, eye-shadow, powder.

my sister, she wear only light make up just the lipstick and eyeshadow only for special occasions. she won't wear make up for work or anywhere. her skin is smooth like silky. she know that make up is bad chemical for the skin. my sister prefer natural without make up.

[yt]30issdKJh64&feature=related[/yt]
look at the celebrity with no make up. well, they're all human anyway. why? because of the movie, TV and magazines, that's why. that magazines is not real because of the re-touch picture to make it look real but not!.

by the way, i'm not a professional make up.

I don't see anything wrong with a little makeup. Not heavy.

mmmm makeup!
mmm i love it!
mmm i use bare minerals right now (great)
mmm not too much makeup though its soo not good..cuz you dont want to look like a clown
remember makeup does make miracles happen
you dont want to scare your partner..wen he realizes you look totally gross under all that made up face
SO keep it simple not too much not too little
mmm
yea thats me.. i wear makeup..but not soo often..and wen i do..its not a lot :)
my bf likes the natural look so i do that and it works :)

I wear small amount of make up,I hate lip stick, but I wear lip gloss.

Same here.

I look at makeup like an addiction, but related to beauty.

If you wear makeup often, you may find the need to use a bit more as time goes by.

When it gets to a point where you wear a lot, then wearing none makes you very ugly or unsightly.

You have to go cold turkey on makeup to slowly regain your natural beauty.

I've seen it happen with a lot of people I know. There was one student at RIT who wore a lot of makeup... all the time.

When I first saw her, I thought she looked beautiful... but I knew that there was something unsightly underneath that makeup.

There was never a day where she didn't wear makeup... until she got sick. Since she had no need to leave her room, she didn't wear makeup. One night, she came out of her room to microwave some soup... she scared my friends because she looked very unsightly without makeup.

Same here.

I look at makeup like an addiction, but related to beauty.

If you wear makeup often, you may find the need to use a bit more as time goes by.

When it gets to a point where you wear a lot, then wearing none makes you very ugly or unsightly.

You have to go cold turkey on makeup to slowly regain your natural beauty.

I've seen it happen with a lot of people I know. There was one student at RIT who wore a lot of makeup... all the time.

When I first saw her, I thought she looked beautiful... but I knew that there was something unsightly underneath that makeup.

There was never a day where she didn't wear makeup... until she got sick. Since she had no need to leave her room, she didn't wear makeup. One night, she came out of her room to microwave some soup... she scared my friends because she looked very unsightly without makeup.

OOo i knew a girl like that wore makeup 24/7 never missed a day..except the girl i knew makeup or not..she didnt seem to be very attractive to guys ..so makeup didnt do the trick for her...
but yea under that make up she looked soo scary!
i feel bad for her now gosh!:roll:

I use black eyeliner, mascara and different color lip gloss, that's all. I use it daily for go to work and outing except stay home.

There was never a day where she didn't wear makeup... until she got sick. Since she had no need to leave her room, she didn't wear makeup. One night, she came out of her room to microwave some soup... she scared my friends because she looked very unsightly without makeup.[/QUOTE]

vamp,

You crack me up. I'm sorry ladies. I know it's not funny.

I've seen that happened before. of course, my friend didn't wear make up at home, she looks different. she wouldn't leave without make up. she says, "no way" she must wear make up.

not like my sister becuz she doesn't care about make up. she says importantly for the health and the mind than the make up.

my other two sisters are different they both wear make up but light. they don't like heavy make up.

Individual for ladies whether make up or not.

I use mascara for eyelashes and light color lipstick. Sometimes, I use " conditioner " lipstick to make my lips more softer. I've always kept washing my face daily to keep it clean and fresh - to keep skin healthy. I don't stand under the sun too long - it is nice to have tan, only for a short time. :)

Tan helps to look nice without using make up. My skin is olive. ;)

I only wear on a special occasion or on a date which I havent had a date for a year. I rather wear natural and be natural. If I am gotta wear makeup then I wear very little.

I remmy one time my sister put on so much makeup and the color was brown. Everyone tell me what is wrong with your sister and why is she wearing like that. she look like a freak show even on my becoming a Worthy Advisor for Rainbow Girls. Geez what a memory for me.

I'd wear mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliners everyday if I'm not too lazy and I'm still looking for perfect mascara. Lol
So far I've tried
Maybelline blackest black= thumb down
Revlon 5x volume mascara= thumb down
Covergirl volumexact mascara= thumb down
Couple others all sucked too I keep getting clumps, flaking, stiff, makes lash brittle and break easily, sticky, all bad stuff.
Next one to try when I get $$ is neutrogena full 'n' soft mascara I read the review for it, it said it look natural and feel soft, no flaking so I'm gonna try it and see.
I already have super long lash, top half of my lash is blonde so it look normal unless I put on mascara and curl it, looked fake cuz so long lol if I use lengthening mascara the lash'll touch my eyebrow, talk about scary!

But 95% of time I don't wear any make-up cuz I'm lazy :giggle:
I HATE lipstick and lipgloss I'd only settle on lipbalm lol cuz I always lick my lips.
No blush for me cuz it makes me look dirty, I don't use eyeliner stick I use black eyeshadow with expensive eyeliner brush its very thin, flat and angled, super soft and very precise. I had a lot of practice so it look amazing and last 2 days if you don't wipe it all off only excess off lol. And it look much better too.

Try it ladies!

I wear Makeup. I wear Rimmiel Orion brown eyeshadow. I have hazel eyes. And then I use CoverGirl blush. I don't wear lipgloss that much because they're sticky. But the eyeshadow is my fave lol

Mostly with mascara that s all.... I do not like too much make up :eek:

I'd wear mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliners everyday if I'm not too lazy and I'm still looking for perfect mascara. Lol
So far I've tried
Maybelline blackest black= thumb down
Revlon 5x volume mascara= thumb down
Covergirl volumexact mascara= thumb down
Couple others all sucked too I keep getting clumps, flaking, stiff, makes lash brittle and break easily, sticky, all bad stuff.
Next one to try when I get $$ is neutrogena full 'n' soft mascara I read the review for it, it said it look natural and feel soft, no flaking so I'm gonna try it and see.
I already have super long lash, top half of my lash is blonde so it look normal unless I put on mascara and curl it, looked fake cuz so long lol if I use lengthening mascara the lash'll touch my eyebrow, talk about scary!

But 95% of time I don't wear any make-up cuz I'm lazy :giggle:
I HATE lipstick and lipgloss I'd only settle on lipbalm lol cuz I always lick my lips.
No blush for me cuz it makes me look dirty, I don't use eyeliner stick I use black eyeshadow with expensive eyeliner brush its very thin, flat and angled, super soft and very precise. I had a lot of practice so it look amazing and last 2 days if you don't wipe it all off only excess off lol. And it look much better too.

Try it ladies!
Here's some other tips about mascara.

If you have problems with clumping:
* don't buy volumizing or thickening mascara; do buy lengthening masacara
* don't pump your mascara brush in and out of the tube; do twist it inside the tube (letting air into the tube makes it clumpy and dry)
* use an eyelash comb to separate lashes after using mascara
* if you use an eyelash curler, use it before applying mascara

Here's some other tips about mascara.

If you have problems with clumping:
* don't buy volumizing or thickening mascara; do buy lengthening masacara
* don't pump your mascara brush in and out of the tube; do twist it inside the tube (letting air into the tube makes it clumpy and dry)
* use an eyelash comb to separate lashes after using mascara
* if you use an eyelash curler, use it before applying mascara

gosh reba is an expert! ;)NICE:h5:

I rarely use the makeup, if that matters. The only touch up I would do is use a lip gloss and perhaps, a hint of mascara and eyeliner. That's just about it.

I only use a little bit - light foundation, light blush, and lip gloss. Seriously, I don't have time...

Back