Maid of Honor

That's wonderful. You're proud to be Maid of Honor of your sister's wedding. Congratulation on your sister! :D

Congrats for you and your sister. Smile My best friend asked me to be her honor of maid someday. I dont know when.

That's great news!

I was best man for two weddings. The first wedding prepared me a bit more for the second wedding. ;)

i'm also a maid of honor for a friend's wedding next year right after my own wedding. its gonna be fun! lots lots of parties!

Congratulations on your role as a Maid of Honor at your sister's wedding. :) Think I could be the Man of Honor too, Meg? :) :P

advice? it's pretty simple. smile pretty. hold some flower, throw some petals around or whatever. expect to get knocked up. it's how it is.....

advice? it's pretty simple. smile pretty. hold some flower, throw some petals around or whatever. expect to get knocked up. it's how it is.....

yeah her another question. How you handle of wedding details that would overlap with my homework and stuff.

yeah her another question. How you handle of wedding details?

isn't it their jobs to do that? did they hire wedding planner? You'll have to ask your sister what she would like from you to do. But since you do not know.... chance is they've got everything under control.

yeah her another question. How you handle of wedding details that would overlap with my homework and stuff.

oh I missed out your latest edit. hhhmmm good question :hmm: Well sucks to be you! :D

I joke. I joke. Well do your best...... yea... useless advice...

isn't it their jobs to do that? did they hire wedding planner? You'll have to ask your sister what she would like from you to do. But since you do not know.... chance is they've got everything under control.

no they dont have alot of money to hire wedding planner so she gonna rely on me and her friend and our mom.

oh I missed out your latest edit. hhhmmm good question :hmm: Well sucks to be you! :D

I joke. I joke. Well do your best...... yea... useless advice...

not exactly useless but good one really. It never sucks to be me. :P

The maid of honor's duty is:

-Help shop for dresses (the bride's and the bridesmaids')
-Host a shower for the bride.
-record of all the gifts received at bridal shower
-fix the bride's train and veil before the ceremony begins and just after she arrives at the altar.
-Hold the bride's bouquet they exchanges vows.
-Sign the marriage license as a witness
-Help decorate the reception.

You can do a toast to the bride and groom but that's an optional. My sister made me do it and I couldn't do it. :giggle:

no they dont have alot of money to hire wedding planner so she gonna rely on me and her friend and our mom.

ouch... I wouldn't know anything about wedding details but.... it sounds pretty simple to me....

1. Find a place to get wed
2. Pick out decorations/catering service/wedding clothes/flowers/photographers
3. Send out invitations
4. Seating Arrangement
5. get a cake

that's it.... right? it sounds simple... :dunno: btw - if you're being overwhelmed by your school works.... you should leave more stuff to your mom and her friend to deal with. Your priority should be school work.... even though this is your sister's wedding but...

-fix the bride's train and veil before the ceremony begins and just after she arrives at the altar.

You can do a toast to the bride and groom but that's an optional. My sister made me do it and I couldn't do it. :giggle:

:dizzy: whoa that's too much for me. I've been to 2 of my close friends' weddings this year (they're cousins to each other lol). I guess I'm glad they didn't ask me to be their best man. Their weddings had over 200 people :dizzy:

Well my sister didnt force me to do toast but i am will to do it. :)

Well my sister didnt force me to do toast but i am will to do it. :)

Good luck, wait until you stand up in front of everyone. :shock: I couldn't do it, I kept saying "umm... ummm"... :laugh2::laugh2:

Good luck, wait until you stand up in front of everyone. :shock: I couldn't do it, I kept saying "umm... ummm"... :laugh2::laugh2:

I spoke front 100 people in January 2008 and March about 100 people too. Ithink i do fine.

Back