Maid of Honor

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
My sister is getting married sometime next year. she have not gotten ring yet. But she knows it is coming soon. She ask me to be Maid of Honor. It kinda freak me out at first. :shock: I accept it. Any advice would be appreciated.

Of course I will be in Maine to be in wedding. :) I didnt excepted to go back anytime soon but there is.

I dont know when wedding is. But this is gonna be really excited trip for me.

enjoy the honor.

i have been best man and groosman. Been there and done that. It is really well honor and enjoy the day. Look back, it is kodak moments.

enjoy it.

Congratulations on your sister's upcoming wedding.
I am sure you will make a beautiful maid of honor :)

I told her i will be getting someone to video the wedding. She says ok. :lol: I wish i could videotape it! :lol:

enjoy on your sister's wedding,crazymegan but im not sure who will chose be as maid of honor when your sister chose

but i would love getting married somedays and i asked my cousin to be my maid of honor because my cousin and me very close when time i get married.

enjoy on your sister's wedding,crazymegan but im not sure who will chose be as maid of honor when your sister chose

but i would love getting married somedays and i asked my cousin to be my maid of honor because my cousin and me very close when time i get married.

I will. I am reading the handbook to how to be maid of honor. My sister knows that i am really care about it and make it perfect for her.

1233.gif

It is not that hard. I have been groomsmen twice and it s very fun exp for me!

i was maid of honor at my sister's 1991 wedding i was 19 on that day i look like i was going to fainted but lucky i didn't whew it was fun to be in the wedding party with other bridesmaids and groommen and plus BEST MAN!! and even get to dance with best man along with the bride and the groom first thing

i was bridesmaid to other weddings (my best friend and my brother's)

i wish you good luck

1233.gif

It is not that hard. I have been groomsmen twice and it s very fun exp for me!

i was maid of honor at my sister's 1991 wedding i was 19 on that day i look like i was going to fainted but lucky i didn't whew it was fun to be in the wedding party with other bridesmaids and groommen and plus BEST MAN!! and even get to dance with best man along with the bride and the groom first thing

i was bridesmaid to other weddings (my best friend and my brother's)

i wish you good luck

I thank you both :)

Hope your sis is not a Bridezilla! ;)
Good luck with the wedding.

Hope your sis is not a Bridezilla! ;)
Good luck with the wedding.

Bridezilla? :lol:

(thinking) :giggle:

Thank you!

Oh i forgot i might be in my mom's wedding too. Dont know when either. (maybe)

Good luck with your role as a Maid of Honor :) You'll do a great job, I'm sure of it ;D

Congratulations on being chosen as a maid of honor for your sister's wedding, I know you'll do a great job!!

Congratulations!! You would get to sign the marriage certificate that means if they go broke, You have to help them financial j/k :giggle:

you watch movie called made of honor? but its really good movie that about man who join maid of honor at friend's wedding but its funny movie you can buy or rent dvd.

Made Of Honor
Walmart.com: Made Of Honor: Movies

In Columbia Pictures' romantic comedy "Made Of Honor", Tom (Patrick Dempsey) leads a good life: he's sexy, he's successful, and he knows he can always rely on Hannah (Michelle Monaghan), his delightful best friend and the one constant in his life. It's the perfect setup until Hannah goes overseas to Scotland on a six-week business trip... and Tom is stunned to realize how empty his life is without her. He resolves that upon her return, he'll ask Hannah to marry him - but is floored when he learns that she has become engaged to a handsome and wealthy Scotsman and plans to move overseas. When Hannah asks Tom to be her "maid" of honor, he reluctantly agrees to fill the role... but only so he can attempt to woo Hannah and stop the wedding before it's too late.

i have one!

Congratulations on your sister up coming wedding and I'm sure ya will do a great job being a maid of honor. :)

That's awesome that your sister choose you to be her Maid of Honor!

Just have fun helping her arrange her wedding etc...it is a lot of work but it'll be worth it! Just bug her to set up the date! :giggle: :lol: How about 9/9/09? :lol: LOL! Of course it's her choice to pick the date!

Maine is beautiful! I wanna go back one day! So have fun up there!!! :)

Back