Lordy Lordy

And, Happy Birthday, Oceanbreeze!! Have a great day!

So, you are 40 now. :)giggle:) I laff cuz I turned 38 recently and that has me thinking all kind of bad things!!!:hmm: :eek3:

Happy Birthday!! I am so glad you feel good and your body is young at heart, that is so neat! I can't even run after my little ones, it suxs. Treadmill, here I come!!! :naughty:

Thank you! I hear you. I've been somewhat reflective on this birthday. One, because I'm now out of my 30s and ...Two, I was seriously ill about three years ago and almost didn't see this birthday. I was ill for quite awhile, too. Some on here know what I'm talking about.

It's still a little strange, but I'm starting to get used to it. After all, I can't fight it! :giggle:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Being forty mean you just grow gracefully and live life to the fullest. I am a lot older than you are. It is not easy when you grow old but hey that is okay. :hug:

Happy Belated Birthday to you OceanBreeze and Maria too..... Have a great weekdays to you both!!!!! :D and :thumb:

:birthday: OB!

Oh lordy 40! Wanna swap with me being 50 next year. :giggle:

Aw, shit—look who's late (like really late) to the party. Happy really really belated BD, OB. :birthday:

Back