Lordy Lordy

C.C.Sinned

Reaction score
Look Who's Forty!

Happy Birthday OceanBreeze

xcf.jpg

Happy Birthday, OceanBreeze!

May the best be with you on your special day. :)

By the way, NorCal - OceanBreeze is a female. ;)

Happy Birthday!

How does it feel to be the big 4 0 ?

Weird! :lol:

I don't feel middle aged at ALL! :giggle:

I was remarking to my Mother recently that turning forty felt very weird to me. It's a mindset thing. I don't feel any different than I did when I was 18. I don't feel middle aged, but I am now. Thats just.....w e i r d.... :lol:

Ahh Happy Birthday to you, OceanBreeze!! :birthday: :party:

I just turned 48 last friday. :lol:

Thank you, Jolie. :)

You're welcome. :)

I can relate with you on the "weird" part, lol. I just turned 31 this recent summer and I don't feel any different than I was when I was 21 as well but the thing about aging is what makes it feel weird, lol.

You're welcome. :)

I can relate with you on the "weird" part, lol. I just turned 31 this recent summer and I don't feel any different than I was when I was 21 as well but the thing about aging is what makes it feel weird, lol.

Yeah! There's also a few other things that make it weird for me, but they're kinda sad. I don't want this to be a downer, so I won't it here, but yeah, it's weird.

Btw, would you mind making this thread sticky for awhile? :)

Yeah! There's also a few other things that make it weird for me, but they're kinda sad. I don't want this to be a downer, so I won't it here, but yeah, it's weird.

Btw, would you mind making this thread sticky for awhile? :)

I understand. :)

Yes, and this thread is 'sticky' for the time being.

Happy Birthday, OceanBreeze :)

So, you are 40 now. :)giggle:) I laff cuz I turned 38 recently and that has me thinking all kind of bad things!!!:hmm: :eek3:

Happy Birthday!! I am so glad you feel good and your body is young at heart, that is so neat! I can't even run after my little ones, it suxs. Treadmill, here I come!!! :naughty:

Happy Birthday Oceanbreeze! I hope ya have a great birthday. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Back