Looking for a deaf partner?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hello Friend,

If you're looking for a deaf dating service, I recommend www.DeafFriendFinder.com -- a place for deaf singles.

AllDeaf.com isn't necessarily a deaf dating service although some relationships were created from here. But if you're looking for a site that specializes in deaf dating, then by all means go to www.DeafFriendFinder.com today!

:)

awww that means I cannot find a date here. :(

Hello Cheri,

I'm not sure if you're playing, but I don't have a problem if a member comes here to have discussions, and if they find and meet someone they like from AllDeaf, so be it. ;)

I'm just trying to make it known to visitors and newly registered members that AllDeaf isn't necessarily a dating service, and if they're thinking that this place will hook them up with a deaf partner fast, they're mistaken. Heh.

Hello Cheri, I'm not sure if you're playing, but I don't have a problem if a member comes here to have discussions, and if they find and meet someone they like from AllDeaf, so be it.
Yes I was playing. Heh! I can't believe you fall for that. :giggle:

Ahhhh...be forewarned about tootsie-Cheri-sis Alex! :lol: But heck, guys...*speaking to the single members here...*...Cheri's a neat and funni person whom loves to be cuddled and ummm....well, the rest, I'll leave that for anyone to find out....pardon me Alex, but under no circumstances am I leading or running some sort of dating service solely for Cheri...*ahems*...just view it as a compliment on her behalf here.... ;)

I signed up... but I can't get anywhere. If I want to go further, I gotta pay... grr! :(

And just what exactly is this payment in the form of?!? LOL.....

Nah, don't gotta know. *Pacing up and down, seeing the carpet is threadbare*
:thumb:

Cheri said:
awww that means I cannot find a date here. :(

Did you find the right key to open the coffin? You may need to call the lock smith to get you a right key?

Alex said:
Hello Friend,

If you're looking for a deaf dating service, I recommend www.DeafFriendFinder.com -- a place for deaf singles.

AllDeaf.com isn't necessarily a deaf dating service although some relationships were created from here. But if you're looking for a site that specializes in deaf dating, then by all means go to www.DeafFriendFinder.com today!

:)

Awww shucks..was hoping to capture a young stud here. :pissed:

Just kidding! But yes its important to keep the purpose of AD clear to newcomers and if love ever happens here, so be it! Just one of many bonuses of being an active member of AD. :ily:

I had sign there but no one come in because have to pay to email you or anything so not worth it. Thanks for posting this. It is same another website that want money...to date singles. NAH...

wow! *stare at cheri* no wonder u are popular woman! hehehe!!! :thumb:

MIZZDEAF is right, they have to pay!!!! oh boy! but i dont need it.. cuz of i like someone.. ;)

hey, I am already membered of the "DeafFriendFinder" But I lied to them about my age. "cause I am a underage girl!:( I was just pretending to be a eighteen years old. lol but I am really pretty mature and understanding teenager, unlike all my classic friends...but they and i all are beyond awesomeness! so, I am not looking for any relationship with a "deaf" or "hearing" partner. I think a best important thing is the friendships!:D

xOxonina08 said:
hey, I am already membered of the "DeafFriendFinder" But I lied to them about my age. "cause I am a underage girl!:( I was just pretending to be a eighteen years old. lol but I am really pretty mature and understanding teenager, unlike all my classic friends...but they and i all are beyond awesomeness! so, I am not looking for any relationship with a "deaf" or "hearing" partner. I think a best important thing is the friendships!:D

Girl, How can you establish true friendships without revealing your true age? That would be lying, no? So why start off on that path with a lie?

I hate it when I meet people on line and they claim that they are at that age or that the picture they sent me actually belongs to them or whatnot. So much for making real friends online.

Meg said:
Girl, How can you establish true friendships without revealing your true age? That would be lying, no? So why start off on that path with a lie?

I hate it when I meet people on line and they claim that they are at that age or that the picture they sent me actually belongs to them or whatnot. So much for making real friends online.

*nodding in agreement* i agree Meg!

Back