Long distance relationship

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
what do you think of Long Distance (LD) relationships? have you been in one before, would you do it (again) and what was it like? I have done it a few times, i am okay with it cuz you know the saying - absence makes the heart fonder........and two you can do your own thing and be focused......you know less distractions and three there is more to talk about......... only bad thing you guys cant spontaneously go to clubs/parties or hang out with friends together........

:eek: okay hmm I don't believe in long distance relationship cuz sometimes guys lose hope and never really discuss about meetin halfway so screw that I prefer local ;)

Try to stay local. Long distance is hard and costly. Few work. When they do though, when you see the other person, damn, you two can't be separated (right TEDDY and Ally?? :rofl: :cuddle: )

I prefer local relationship too. I don't think I would want to have a long distance relationship.

I don't like long distance relationships either I would rather try to keep it close than being so far away. If two people love each other so much then they can try to work it out, it's possible.

But I do not like the idea though..

I perfer it local unless they have a reason to be LD like job then we the partners can save money and move to thier state ONLY if the love is strong and has gone thru so many obstacles :)

anyone would realize that some girl in your location isn't alway right for you. What if any lady or man in other city is actually the one ofr you?? Think about it...

Long distance relationship sucks because you cannot be together all the time. But if you really love the person and plan to be together in the end, then you will have to make efforts for it to work. If you cannot stand being separated, then its not for you.

omg :rofl: yah matt, that's so true- when I see tim we hardly ever keep our hands off each other lol..

hmm well long distance relationships r hard but like every other relationships what r impt is- communication, trust n love. if it was meant to be then it will work n it will last.

granted yes i agree with most of u saying LD relationships generally doesnt work -- but it CAN work if both parties are loyal to eachother and be open to eachother -- i just think thats basically the thing that keeps the relationship going despite the common knowledge that ppl will get jealous, bicker and bsbssbbsbsbsbsbsbsbs abt 1 or the other partner or even BOTH -- if both partners are strong enuf to withstand that abuse from other ppl then itll work and have success -- at least thats IMO

Originally posted by kuifje75
No, you're not the only one. Most of my past relationships were LD.

THANK YOU!!! I like my independence, I dont like a clingy guy so I am cool that I cant see them everyday :D

Well, myself have been experienced in LD relationships, I would say if there is trust and faith and knowing the person pretty well.. It'll works out for LD relationship. I believe in LD in SOME ways tho.

Last edited:
Back