Little Corner (Happy Space)

That puts you pretty good at making pies already.

If it were my last meal, I'd request a Key Lime. :P

Wow, that is a big crowd in the happy corner or space. I hope I can join in if it is okay with you. For me, I love Chocolate cake and Heavenly Hash ice cream. I also like Key lime pie. It is a nice place to chat and tell what we feel about things that we like. This corner is very positive. (please as peach)

Wow, that is a big crowd in the happy corner or space. I hope I can join in if it is okay with you. For me, I love Chocolate cake and Heavenly Hash ice cream. I also like Key lime pie. It is a nice place to chat and tell what we feel about things that we like. This corner is very positive. (please as peach)

We will be very happy to have you. :)

:wave: everybody this is great and I also love key lime pie!! And chocolate. And berry smoothies!!
hey, it's nighttime, what about a sleepover party for our space :lol:
I've got extra sleeping bags and blankets:)

:wave: everybody this is great and I also love key lime pie!! And chocolate. And berry smoothies!!

I worry a little about being trampled by Rottweilers in my sleep. :wave:

Lots of Key Lime lovers here!

Yeah! Makes my mouth water just to think of it! Saw a recipe last week where they combined key lime juice, lemon juice and tangerine juice into a pie filling. Haven't tried it, but it sounds really interesting.

Okay - now that we've all had so much to eat, how about a walk? Or we can pull out the resistance bands and do some upper body work. If we don't want to exercise, then we can just sit around and help each of us who may need it with our signing.

Gee - I'd rather just sit, "shoot the breeze" and munch on goodies.

Okay - now that we've all had so much to eat, how about a walk? Or we can pull out the resistance bands and do some upper body work. If we don't want to exercise, then we can just sit around and help each of us who may need it with our signing.

I will just sign with you. :wave:

Rubiegem, sorry I didn't see your post before, Milli.

It's ok Bott :)

Oh of course you can everyone is welcome here *Signals for Bebonang to sit down next to her and Chanter*

Oh a campout in the space...that sounds like an awesome idea :D...Me and Joseph work at an activity centre in our spare time so I'm sure I could muster up some tents, blankets and sleeping bags...wait it''s morning here...how do we overcome the fact there's time difference in this space???

I worry a little about being trampled by Rottweilers in my sleep. :wave:

Or a husky...Chanter does tend to walk over poeple istead of around....must teach him not to do that

Or Archery....I feel like shooting a few bows...*Pulls out archery bow and shoots towards tree narrowly missing Jillio*

Quite a crowded space we got here....

Let me see...we got me (and Chanter), dogmom (and her 3 dogs), Kevin, Bott, Kristina, SallyLou, A, Rubiegem, Souggy, Naisho, deafskeptic, bebonang and Jillio....

Woah 13 people and 4 dogs...we're doing well here...:)

Our group is growing in popularity and will soon need a name. :)

:wave:Hi Bott and Milli!And I see Bebonang and Naisho and so many friends :)
I see you are alive and well and have not been drowned in Rotti kisses, Bott - or trampled -:giggle:
good idea about a name, how many can we come up with to choose from?
:hmm:

:wave:Hi Bott and Milli!And I see Bebonang and Naisho and so many friends :)
I see you are alive and well and have not been drowned in Rotti kisses, Bott - or trampled -:giggle:
good idea about a name, how many can we come up with to choose from?
:hmm:

Not sure. "Misfits" should be somewhere in the title though!:wave:

Back