Little Corner (Happy Space)

I am back. And with my box of Chocolate Chex cereal. Gluten Free so our newest member can enjoy it also. :)

Geez... I guess I got it lucky with gluten-free diet because I don't like pasta, cereal or bread that much.

I have a nice rice cooker and like that too. But we also have good access to many gluten free items in that list of yours.

We've just spent the day on southsea beach, I think it's been the hottest day of the year so far. At about 3 oclock it was so foggy all the ships coming into Pompey harbour had to use their foghorns. Kevin.

Hey Kev, sounds about right given your location of the equator. Sounds like it's summertime for you folks.

Still pretty chilly with cool nights in my part of the world.

Where abouts in the UK are you from, might I inquire?

I mentioned the Irish foods and my heritage because this peaked my interest.... and the tea..... what is this Irish bread like?:hmm:

I don't know much about recipes but the bracken bread we had in Ireland was round and uncut and full of raisons. I always put apricot jam on mine. Milli might know a bit more. Kevin.

Ok so I have some Irish blood in me, can only tell by the red highlights in my hair and freckles... I do not drink "Irish Coffee":giggle: not much of a coffee drinker at all.....

I promise to behave.

My great grandparents on my dads side were born in Kerry and my nan lived there for a time as well. It's strange but when I've visited there I've always felt at home. Kevin.

sure I join. I am an outcast . Even though I have people who care about me and all, I don't really feel I belong.

Heh.. We'll wine and dine on key lime pie.. I love lime anything. :D

MMM. I think i'll bring lime flavored mayo and lime lollipops. *lick*

Back