Little Corner (Happy Space)

Milli, do they have Irish Breakfast Tea in Ireland? Or is it an American invention?

I am very fond of Earl Grey Irish Breakfast Tea.

We like Irish bread, I think It's called Bracken, It's nice with jam. Kevin.

Great idea, Milli. *waves and settles in* Please pass that chocolate cake, Kristina! I'd be happy to give dogs belly rubs if they are so inclined.

Does anyone know how to put "smilies" on visitor messages, I've had a go but still can't do it. Kevin.

This looks like my kind of group..... hot chocolate cake, dogs run free, irish anything foods.... room for one more?

Of course, if you promise to be well behaved. :lol:

Ok so I have some Irish blood in me, can only tell by the red highlights in my hair and freckles... I do not drink "Irish Coffee":giggle: not much of a coffee drinker at all.....

I promise to behave.

:wave: all, look at all this good food and company! what food should I try first? "rubs hands" :lol:
sally, my Rotties LOVE belly rubs
and I can crate them for while so Bott's "littles" can come say hi

Glad everyone enjoyed the cake. Guess I better make another for son's birthday celebration tomorrow.

Now, I made, just for you guys and gals, apple pie, cherry pie, strawberry rhubarb pie, oatmeal/raisin/chocolate chip/walnut cookies, and peach cobbler.

Dogmom - I promise, I used lactose free milk when needed and no eggs.

OMG, Kristina, I would sure love to take some home later, I am surrounded by delectable delights! AND sure do appreciate the LF milk and no eggs!

*starts to gather luscious sweets into handy Ziplock bags!*
-and there's extra bags too if others want to take!

OMG, Kristina, I would sure love to take some home later, I am surrounded by delectable delights! AND sure do appreciate the LF milk and no eggs!

*starts to gather luscious sweets into handy Ziplock bags!*
-and there's extra bags too if others want to take!

Don't know if anyone needs it, but I have a Great(!!) Gluten Free cookbook too! I could whip up something for ya'll from there!:hmm: Maybe some LF Smoothies with this awesome weather we have been having too! Berrie smoothie anyone?

Don't know if anyone needs it, but I have a Great(!!) Gluten Free cookbook too! I could whip up something for ya'll from there!:hmm: Maybe some LF Smoothies with this awesome weather we have been having too! Berrie smoothie anyone?

I do eat gluten free, although I am not perfect and do lapse from it.

I will take a berry smoothie!! Totally love them.

I will take a berry smoothie!! Totally love them.

GF can be expensive and hard to follow...... the book is goooooood though! had some brownies recently at my daughters birthday that were yum! :D

Berry Smoothies Coming Up!

Hold on guys this conversation is going way too fast for me to keep up :hyper:

Bracken is beautiful....*licks lips*....

:ty: Sally Lou...i give credit to Berry for he started it but funny we got more people here than before....Chanter is well up for a belly rub if you're offering....

A...this is a group of outcasts but your more than welcome to stick around *invites A to sit down*....

Kristina and dogmom...woah that is alot of food!!!!...We're all gonna be fat sitting in this space with so much food....*taking a bag from dogmom and filling with goodies*...

Rubiegem....you're among irish people that might of sparked interest...I'm Irish from Dublin :)....berry smoothie might be nice...will have to share with Chanter though...:)

Back