Little Corner (Happy Space)

If it has tomatoes and lima beans I'm going to like it.

Showed that site to my wife. She is in love. First recipe = Cream cheese and jalapeno hamburgers.

I want one.

If it has tomatoes and lima beans I'm going to like it.

I hate lima beans so my soup doesn't have it but I'll certainly remember to put some in. I used some left over salsa for tomatoes.

Hoping Milli gets better soon. Man-oh-man - it just doesn't stop.

We will keep a bonfire going for her here in the happy place.

*Warming hands by the bonfire* Thanks KristinaB :)

Tell Milli she's in my prayers and hope she gets back soon. You seem like a great brother :)

Will do hohDougRN. Erm I'm not sure about that lol I try to be a good brother

Thank you both. As it was our little happy corner here that inspired me I thought it appropriate to post it here.

I'm glad this corner inspired you Berry. Milli will be pleased to hear that. Though she gave credit to you (post #1) for inspiring her to start this :)

Sorry keep forgetting to put an update in :Oops: No change in Milli at the moment. Still in hospital and going for another CT scan today for her head injury keeps her drifting in and out of conscious and taking fits which can't be good :( She said thankyou for all the prayers she appriecates it. Will update again later when the CT scan resault comes back

Deaflad, I am sorry that Milli had to go through being sick and gone to the hospital for tests like CT scan for head injury. Let's hope everything goes okay and hope that the CT is not that bad. I would love to have Milli be back to AD and to our comfortable corner here with us. We surely miss her and hope she get well soon. Tell her to think positive that she will make it through. :fingersx: :)

I'm sorry to hear about Milli, my prayers and thoughts to Milli and family.

I wish Milli a speedy recovery and hopefully she will get well soon.

I am really sorry to hear that Milli is hurt so badly. I hope she can come back here soon.

:wave::aw::aw: I am very sorry to read of Mili's injury too...and :ty: for sharing of canoe, that was wonderful. A bonfire is a good idea too! And I LOVE Berry's painting!

:grouphug: and Bott, a hug for you "in spirit" as I know you don't prefer actual hugs!

Just another quick update on Milli's progress. Her CT scan showed a blood clot in the brain so she is currently in theatre. still praying for a speedy recovery. will give messages of prayer and get well to her as soon as she comes round

Sorry Milli hasn't improved yet.

We will keep our wishes, prayers, and energies going her way.

Just another quick update on Milli's progress. Her CT scan showed a blood clot in the brain so she is currently in theatre. still praying for a speedy recovery. will give messages of prayer and get well to her as soon as she comes round

:shock: I'll keep her in my thoughts.

I'm afriad I've got some sad news folks. Milli...*deep breath* Milli passed away last night. What am I going to do now without my twin sister :cry: *Sits by the tree where Milli was last. Rocks back and forth crying and muttering in Irish*

Oh my God!! That is so sad!!

*giving hugs to deaflad and trying to comfort him*

The only way I can see this, is to know that she is no longer in any pain and no longer having to deal with any adversity regarding her hearing loss.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Deaflad. I left a pm on Millis profile for him. Kevin.

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything from Deaflad. I left a pm on Millis profile for him. Kevin.

I haven't heard anything. I can check his profile and let you know.

*update* last activity on his profile was 6/2 in the am about 7

Last edited:
Back