Little Corner (Happy Space)

Signing "Wow, wow, Berry! That's beautiful ILY (waving sideways) in the cloud (sky). I never thought that cloud can make beautiful ILY. Thank you for showing painting to us. :) Signing again "You can join us here if you like to share with us women or is there men here?" :confused:

Several men. So far, Kevin, Souggy, Naisho, and Berry. :)

Yes that's the place! :ty: I meet the new ENT there on Tuesday. I guess there is no one closer to me who treats my dx. So I am very nervous...... I was wondering if people were familiar with the group there. My best friend works at the hosp next door and wants to meet for dinner after... so that will be good. :hmm:

Oh that cake sounds soooo yummy!! may need more than one piece! ... there enough for seconds?? My aim is a bit off with the dizzziness I get from my ears... so maybe I should stick with walking...... I can take the doggies with!

I'lll keep you in mind at this time...erm to be honest I looked it up on Google (Hooray for Googlepeople :giggle:)....yep go ahead and take another piece when Bott is quite done firing it at people :shock: *Hands another piece of cake to Rubiegem*

*hanging a new target up for Milli and her archery. Now able to place a picture of anyone she wants in the center for practice......slinking away quietly.....*

Nice :ty: Kristina....awww don't go....come practice with me...as long as you put the target far enough away so I hurt no-one :giggle:....*Aims Arrow at target and hits it square in the middle of the board...does a celebratatory dance*

Wanders in with an easel. Smiles to all. Pats all the fur people on their heads.

"I'm going to forget about retirement and SS and birth certificates for a while and paint fluffy clouds in a pale sky."

*Begins to paint a cloud in an ILY hand shape.*

That's a lovely drawing Berry...glad you've forgotten about paperwork for a while to join us...I was wondering if you were going to join the random misfits...welcome and please stay for a while...I like your company...(that goes for everyone in this space too)

:wave:Chanter, Violet, Moose, Kaylee and any other fur-peoples are chasing and rolling in leaves off that way..... *pointing*....

I like archery, maybe we can find a spot to practice?

Berry, what else will you paint? :)

Hey any more cake??

:D

:wave:Chanter, Violet, Moose, Kaylee and any other fur-peoples are chasing and rolling in leaves off that way..... *pointing*....

I like archery, maybe we can find a spot to practice?

Berry, what else will you paint? :)

Hey any more cake??

:D

Not anymore it's just your three dogs for Chanter died (Knocked down by a car an hour ago)....:cry:...

*Sits down under tree on her own*...Maybe later dogmom...Kristina set up a target over on the farhind...*Gives bow and arrow to dogmom and points to target*....I'm not in the mood to do anything...I'll just sit here for a while...*sits and watches everyone esle talking (and signing), laughing, eating and watching the dogs*

Yeah plenty chocolate cake...help yourself....

:ty: but it's ok Bott...there's nothing you can do to help...

I'll just sit here a while rocking back and forth...I'll come round soon enough...

I'll chat to you guys some time soon

Last edited:
:grouphug::grouphug:
:ty: but it's ok Bott...there's nothing you can do to help...

I'll just sit here a while rocking back and forth...I'll come round soon enough...

I'll just take off for a while...I'll chat to you guys some time soon

We can, or I can sit here with you. And wait. :grouphug: I am very sorry to hear that you lost Chanter.

Back