Life is boring

There is always going to be someone who will try to spread rumours to make you react in a negative way. And, if you react negative, then they have achieved their goals.

Turn the tables around... Put on that "I dont give a shit what people think" attitude and hold your head up high..:)

I agree...once those people who spread rumors about you learn that u do not give a rat's ass, they will stop. It worked for me cuz I do not obsess about what people say about me when I am not there and I do not give a flying f**ck. :)

Why not work at a DVD store or get a job as a DVD buyer for different stores. Something like that?

Why are you finding many excuses not to do anything? You CAN do anything! You don't always have to be rich to start a business, all goes in widsom and management. I see some immigrants from other countries come in and they start a business.

Why are you finding many excuses not to do anything? You CAN do anything! You don't always have to be rich to start a business, all goes in widsom and management. I see some immigrants from other countries come in and they start a business.

Because I am a retard and I belong in a mental hospital?

If your life sucks, then it is up to YOU to change it.

I was sitting in my living room one day, and I realized I hate my life - they way it was going. I hated my job, I hated my city, I hated my house, and hell...I hated the couch I was sitting on. So I got up...pulled the couch out of my house and sold it for $5.00. And I decided to move to a new city. I packed my stuff into my car and what didn't fit, I threw into a storage building. I told my boss I quit. I told my parents I love them but can't stick around in the same city. And I drove over 1,500 miles to a place I never had been. To a place where I knew NO ONE. To a place where I didn't even have a job or a place to sleep. And I never looked back.

That's it. If you hate your life, do something about it. Shakespeare says that the stars do not hold our destiny...the destiny is within ourselves.

Its rare for someone these days to stare in the face of fear, confront it, and tell it to fuck off like you just did. Just another amazing fact i love knowing about you :)

I was sitting in my living room one day, and I realized I hate my life - they way it was going. I hated my job, I hated my city, I hated my house, and hell...I hated the couch I was sitting on. So I got up...pulled the couch out of my house and sold it for $5.00. And I decided to move to a new city. I packed my stuff into my car and what didn't fit, I threw into a storage building. I told my boss I quit. I told my parents I love them but can't stick around in the same city. And I drove over 1,500 miles to a place I never had been. To a place where I knew NO ONE. To a place where I didn't even have a job or a place to sleep. And I never looked back.

That's it. If you hate your life, do something about it. Shakespeare says that the stars do not hold our destiny...the destiny is within ourselves.

I admire you!! I wish my mom would do the same too. She complains about how her life is so boring and how nothing changes. I wish she would just get up and just say "f*ck it all" and take action instead of complaining about her boring life.

I am the same as you. I moved across the country in quest for a better life and it was successful. :)

Sell used DVD's from garage sales or thrift stores on ebay for a higher profit. If you already got heaps of DVD's, then sell it! Recycle!

Get a pet! You got a pet?

Why do you have a girlfriend far away? Get a local girlfriend. Tell her to move closer to you or move closer to her.

Thats brave of you. ;)

I wish I am not a city person because I hate overcowarded cities. lol If I want to go somewhere different then I'd rather to drive around country yards that is not so many cities. I would love to drive my mobile truck or something to drive around the long distance streets around the country yards. :)

Sell used DVD's from garage sales or thrift stores on ebay for a higher profit. If you already got heaps of DVD's, then sell it! Recycle!

Get a pet! You got a pet?

Why do you have a girlfriend far away? Get a local girlfriend. Tell her to move closer to you or move closer to her.

and long distance relationship never works out well in the end.... better not cling onto it.

Back