Life is boring

I said why?

Sorry, not noticed, DVDFreakerblah, like I care about user name. I didn't have happiness since that happened and someone already changed my emotion and my personalty. You could know who is someone. I'm not nice guy anymore. I'm not sweet anymore.

Sorry, not noticed, DVDFreakerblah, like I care about user name. I didn't have happiness since that happened and someone already changed my emotion and my personalty. You could know who is someone. I'm not nice guy anymore. I'm not sweet anymore.

Is it Megan?

Ignore Nightblade08. I'm in!!

I understand how you feel. I sometimes get so bored so I know how to keep myself in company. :D Too bad, it's not always simple. ;)

EDIT: I'm a bit boring so I like to have some fun to keep enjoy myself. :):)

Ignore Nightblade08. I'm in!!

I understand how you feel. I sometimes get so bored so I know how to keep myself in company. :D Too bad, it's not always simple. ;)

EDIT: I'm a bit boring so I like to have some fun to keep enjoy myself. :):)

Very true!

And, please not try to think too much about it.

Sure, life may sucks. Just keep some hopes for your future, because... you never knew what thing will surprise you in forward from now! ;)

Cheer on :wiggle:

Several years ago I realized that my life is pretty boring, due to that city where I live in. (I used to live in Wisconsin, and there's nothing much to do). . . and I decided to move to Baltimore, because I have several friends who live in there, and they let me move in for a while until I find a job, etc. After moving out, I am starting to see more fun things to do in the East Coast. Maybe you should find a good, entertaining place to live, so you can enjoy your life.

I agree with u about the East Coast..my life is never boring here in the Baltimore/DC region. I just got back from a 4 day trip on the Eastern Shore going to Ocean City, Bethany Beach, and Assategue Island State Park.

So much to do here! :)

Back