Leaving the AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please report any nasty PMs and/or emails to me and let me take care of the situation.

Thank you.

Steel said:
I've been bashed and insulted tons of time before and I'm still HERE!

cuz I'm still standing! I'm still strong!

I AM THE STEEL! yee-haw!

anyway...it's your choice. stay or leave but don't just leave because of a couple people insulting you and stuff...anyone who just goes around bashing are just wasting their time for shit.

haha steel before I never liked ur posts before when I first resigstered to AD but now I got used to u cuz u kinda of matured over matter of time.. so keep up with ur posts ;)

some poeple need to know and understand words can hurt but if u not balls enuff to respect others then ur not balls enuff to respect yrself...

really immature for people to be bashing poeple and peevs the HELL out of me when u guys can scoop this low!

as for the leavng i can respect that and this is your decison and ur wish and i love u guys and respect u guys... when u wanna come back we'll welcome u with open arms :)

*jumps in*

you know, it was always none of my business and after kept hearing members that ive ENJOYED reading their posts had left AD. im really disappointed in their decision after all they seemed really had good time at AD then all of sudden they wanted out. i wish they were aware that they CAN ALWAYS report troubles to alex and mods.

guys, alex and the moderators are willing to help you and try to fix the problem, please do not forget that.

keep in mind, your posts keeps us entertained! it was always great to discuss/argue with somebody. if it gotten cross the line, SIMPLY ignore or report it to be SOLVED.

:ty: :ily:

:jumps out:

same here i got ugly pmed from someone 2 weeks ago.... so my good friends from here and talked me, so i can ingore that person from here.. i did! :D but brother i uddy how ur feeling.. i dont blame u for that.. if u need me then u know my pager and we can chat on vp... :hug: i really miss u lot..

yeah I agree with Alex and E, Please do send copy of pm to the moderator or alex and I am sure they will help you with their best.

and I didn't mean to go off topic with my other post anyways but oakley.. just ingore people who are cruel and nasty but I respect that u wanted to leave AD but really if u have any more problems with people who bug u or whatever.. like other people already mentioned.. just pm or report to alex he will take care of it.. but I wish u the best of luck with whatever u do.. ;)

Although, I can intellectually understand why anyone wants to leave AD. If one is super-sensitive and hasn't grown thick skin by now, that's an issue, too. However; to those of you who have left, remember this: You are not being fair to the friends you have made here, be they fair-weather or close friends. Also, you do not bring justice to the discussion process because your input leaves a void.

its up to you.. this is one reason why i'm not posting much around the forum much as i used to do.

Everyone needs a little breather now and then... I think that's probably what you need at this time? I hope you'll be back when you're feeling a little more better. :thumb:

When I find myself a little sick from what I consider to be a toxic environment, I just give myself a break... I don't normally make a thread saying I am leaving for good, because I know I'll always be back. Don't worry much today, because tomorrow will take care of itself! Take care of yourself. :applause:

I want to explain what Oakley's feeling is similar about some of members did to him...

I want to explain two different things about AD and a car...
Oakley bought a car, which is AD website, use it for long time, had several problem, like nasty PM-rude comments-critize one's opinion, so he decide to sent his car to shop, report to mods, got car back then problems kept continue which sound like a lemon car, so he decide to trade to another car, went to join different website. Now he have a better car now.

I dont know if you can get my point... anyway at this time Oakley might come back but at this point he cant guarantee about it yet...but who knows!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
its up to you.. this is one reason why i'm not posting much around the forum much as i used to do.

I am the same way.

Someone did pm'd me, I just laughed and deleted it. Some people are that immature. Sigh.

Oakley_04 said:
and the enviroment in here is NEGATIVE. it used to be a friendly forum and now it is not anymore. :tears:

I absolutely agree with that, but I do know it will get better soon ( I hope so )...Please do not leave just cause someone is causing problems, just send the copy of emails, and pm to the mods or the owner, I'm sure they will take care of it....

And another thing, if you happen to feel you were insult cause of your opinion, then you can also pm the mods and the Owner, and they will look into this also....

I had to leave for awhile too, and there's nothing wrong with taking a break away from AD, it's alot better than watching a drama going on or putting up the negitive comments, next time just ignore them and report to the mods and the owner, that what I will do ;)

Hang in there friend! :hug:

e said:
*jumps in*

you know, it was always none of my business and after kept hearing members that ive ENJOYED reading their posts had left AD. im really disappointed in their decision after all they seemed really had good time at AD then all of sudden they wanted out. i wish they were aware that they CAN ALWAYS report troubles to alex and mods.

guys, alex and the moderators are willing to help you and try to fix the problem, please do not forget that.

keep in mind, your posts keeps us entertained! it was always great to discuss/argue with somebody. if it gotten cross the line, SIMPLY ignore or report it to be SOLVED.

:ty: :ily:

:jumps out:

Hello e

The problem is some of the members aren't happy with someone. How could we resolve this ? yes, we do ignore some of the threads are not making no sense.

There is no professional bourdaries in this form. I had spoken with Alex about my feelings. There is nothing else, we can do about that someone.

I can understand some of members are not happy about other members who are not respectfully and comfortable.

Thanks

Sabrina

CoolieFroggie said:
I do get insult pm but i show that im not afriad of it and i can ingore it.. that's what adult thing to do.

Yea I get that same thing and I just ignore and cool off for 2 or 3 weeks and it will go away. I noticed that sometime AD is not friendly and sometime Ad get friendly.

sequoias said:
Damn, right! I'm going with him! I'm leaving too!!!!!!!!! This place used to be nice now it's gone crazy!

BYE all, don't come saying sorry for it....it'll never work.

Thanks

And then....

sequoias said:
Well, I'm back after reading this sure showed that u Ad'ers care. I will give it another chance to stay for a while. I hope things get better. There's a motto saying, Things get worse then get better overtime. :)

Now, THIS is a fine example of how attention-seeking has somehow engulfed this forum. ALL part of the initial problem, if you ask me.

YES, we ADers care. We're a good bunch of people. All of us have our faults...every single spankin' one of us.

However, if someone is not happy with personal opinion put forth by another, then they need not add to it - I believe in tact wholeheartedly, BUT there ARE going to be instances where someone doesn't like something that has been said by another. You just have to remember, you're here by choice. No one is forcing anyone to stay or leave. :dunno:

Bottom line - if you can handle the wide range of open minds, then by all means - STAY. If you cannot, well...that's YOUR choice.

Malfoyish said:
And then....

Now, THIS is a fine example of how attention-seeking has somehow engulfed this forum. ALL part of the initial problem, if you ask me.

YES, we ADers care. We're a good bunch of people. All of us have our faults...every single spankin' one of us.

However, if someone is not happy with personal opinion put forth by another, then they need not add to it - I believe in tact wholeheartedly, BUT there ARE going to be instances where someone doesn't like something that has been said by another. You just have to remember, you're here by choice. No one is forcing anyone to stay or leave. :dunno:

Bottom line - if you can handle the wide range of open minds, then by all means - STAY. If you cannot, well...that's YOUR choice.

*jumping into fray*

I do agree alot with Malfoyish.

what a bunch of cry babies! somebody hand me a hanky, i think im gonna cry. boo hoo

Have you noticed that i rolling my evil eyes @ EVE.. this is just joke which not serious! *duh duh duh duh*

TOF

Eve said:
what a bunch of cry babies! somebody hand me a hanky, i think im gonna cry. boo hoo
excuse me??? there are not cry babies.. they have GOOD REASON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back