Laundry

Laundry

• Hang clothes outside in summer time/dryer in winter time?

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • Use Dryer in summer and winter time? Why?

Votes: 51 58.6%
  • Hang clothes outside during summer and winter time instead of Dryer? Why?

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters
AnnyGuy said:
What? I am not living in an apartment. I live in house, okay? :ugh3:

You still pay rent.

Some rental houses do include some utilities in their rent. I rented an actual house once, and all of my utilities were included in the rent.

LuciaDisturbed said:
You still pay rent.

Some rental houses do include some utilities in their rent. I rented an actual house once, and all of my utilities were included in the rent.

Not ours... We pay house rent.. not included utilities.. we pay water, elec, gas, sewer & trash..

I have a washer and dryer in my apartment; I am probably one of few guys that know how to do his own laundry. For example, I keep whites separate, sometimes bleach them for brighter white. I wash all permanent press and darks by color and don't mix the lights with the darks. I can also iron my own shirts without burning myself. And yes, I enjoy doing the laundry! :thumb: Now, how many women that are single here on alldeaf know that I can and do my own laundry? How many here know I can cook, too? And I don't mean only macaroni and cheese!

Did I mention I'm STILL single? Did I mention I can cook? Did I mention I can clean? Did I mention I can do my own laundry and not mix colors?

So what's wrong with the single women? Are they afraid a cool guy like myself can outcook them? Outlaunder them? Clean the house (apartment in my case) better than they can?

Single women: I'm calling your bluff.

:jaw: How would you know some men and women don't know how to cook/laundry/and, etc., etc. ? Not all of them know how to cook and such. Some of them do know how. It's why I ask some men if, they know HOW to cook, laundry, and things like that - because, some women like " surprises " by some men who know how to cook and put them on the table with 2 nice candles - let's say a nice romantic ? hmm ? I find some men don't know how to cook - I mean not like cookin' hot dogs.

I would love to see some men to please women by givin' her some surprises when some men know how to do things. If, you believe in sharin', then do it. :)

pek1 said:
I have a washer and dryer in my apartment; I am probably one of few guys that know how to do his own laundry. For example, I keep whites separate, sometimes bleach them for brighter white. I wash all permanent press and darks by color and don't mix the lights with the darks. I can also iron my own shirts without burning myself. And yes, I enjoy doing the laundry! :thumb: Now, how many women that are single here on alldeaf know that I can and do my own laundry? How many here know I can cook, too? And I don't mean only macaroni and cheese!

Did I mention I'm STILL single? Did I mention I can cook? Did I mention I can clean? Did I mention I can do my own laundry and not mix colors?

So what's wrong with the single women? Are they afraid a cool guy like myself can outcook them? Outlaunder them? Clean the house (apartment in my case) better than they can?

Single women: I'm calling your bluff.

LOL!

My boyfriend can cook, too! :) And he likes to, too!

I'll Take You Up On It!

CyberRed said:
I would love to see some men to please women by givin' her some surprises when some men know how to do things. If, you believe in sharin', then do it. :)

I'm taking you up on that challenge, CyberRed!

Any single woman living within decent driving distance to Minneapolis, Minnesota, please pm me if you'd like to get together for dinner. I'll wager, CyberRed, that no one will respond because they don't like their bluff called. We can meet at a neutral location of your choice and, yes, we have to meet. :D

pek1 said:
I'm taking you up on that challenge, CyberRed!

Any single woman living within decent driving distance to Minneapolis, Minnesota, please pm me if you'd like to get together for dinner. I'll wager, CyberRed, that no one will respond because they don't like their bluff called. We can meet at a neutral location of your choice and, yes, we have to meet. :D

:jaw: Ohhkkaay .. here it goes :

500th person in line : CyberRed :whistle:

All of my clothes (separated colors and whites) go to washing and dryer machines all summer and winter, since i live in apartment. I liked to hang clothes outside during the summer, but since i live in apartment there no way to hang it up outside.

Y said:
And I'm the 501th person in line :mrgreen:

Hey now! :squint: I sent CyberRed a picture of myself so she can tear her heart out. You ought to see what you're missing out on! :D

:rofl: Err..well :D Got your pic and it was really nice picture. Any single woman see your post that your seekin' for a woman... they will flow to ya.

* still standin' at 500th in line * :D

( Sorry, Pek1 - I had to laugh ! )

pek1 said:
How soon? I'd love to get married and have kids, about time women start asking guys out. :mrgreen:

Aw, I know you do. Only time will tell. :D

my mom used dryer so Im following family tradition. I live in apt so can't hang out laundry to dry...dont want to worry abt people stealing my underwear!!

Aw, you don't wanna to worry about people stealin' your underwear ? Are you wearin' thongs ? LOL

sillycat said:
my mom used dryer so Im following family tradition. I live in apt so can't hang out laundry to dry...dont want to worry abt people stealing my underwear!!

Why don't you get those ugly grandma underwear with skid marks, then no one will touch them!!! :rofl:

LuciaDisturbed said:
You still pay rent.

May I ask you question?

What if you use utilities too much than you pay the rent including utilities? Would Landlord charge you extra if you use too much than utilities limit?

Liebling:-))) said:
May I ask you question?

What if you use utilities too much than you pay the rent including utilities? Would Landlord charge you extra if you use too much than utilities limit?

No, never had that happen to me when I lived in places where utilities were included.

Back