Last Movie You Watched?

Karate Kid 2 and 3

Ocean Eleven and Ocean 13

Charlie's Angel 1 and 2.

Last edited:
Decided to check out "And Your Name is Jonah" as it was mentioned on the forum, and it's on Netflix streaming. Decent movie. I was all choked up at the end when Jonah learned sign.

Thinking of getting the "Lord of the Rings" Extended Box set in Blu-Ray.

Between watching THAT and the whole Dark Shadows series that is on Netflix streaming, I could be busy for months!

Going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tomorrow! CAN'T WAIT. It's been torture hearing about all my friends going to see it, and being unable to :( haha

Last movie I actually watched was hmm... gee, it's been a while. bits and pieces of the other Harry Potter movies thanks to ABC Family and its marathons, I suppose.

Going to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tomorrow! CAN'T WAIT. It's been torture hearing about all my friends going to see it, and being unable to :( haha

Last movie I actually watched was hmm... gee, it's been a while. bits and pieces of the other Harry Potter movies thanks to ABC Family and its marathons, I suppose.

i wanted see also i cant wait i saw on trailer looks good movie but this movie will final..

I told my mom about this movie and she says will go also im hope so..im pray

Yahoo! Movies: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 (2011)

this movie will between non 3D and also 3D both you will chosen but you will watch and i will watch by 3D

Attachments

• 137_harrypotterdh2_final.jpg
    137_harrypotterdh2_final.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
Event Horizons,
so and so, a kind of Ghost Ship in outspace...
liked the idea of the gravity drive, but its gone too silly, passing more than space, but also into supernatural space geeez, if genre mixing is your thing you might like it afterall its a sci-fi horror, but so far, I have seen ANY Sci-fi-horror bettered than the Alien/s triology, esp the FIRST one is the best, Alien eggs...great concept...not sure why no one try re-invent this idea..
but if there is ONE right here on Earth and held in top secret, boy we'd be in the serious shit if some overcurious scientests decided to hatch it...

Last Night - A married couple, apart for one night, faces temptation as the husband takes a business trip with an attractive colleague and the wife encounters a former lover.

This movie was very good. Grade B

Almost watched a movie, but then changed mind due to minor depression. It would have been Casablanca.

Back