Last Movie You Watched?

I watched Contact (Jodie Foster) last night and cannot believe I haven't seen it before. I loved it!

I watched Contact (Jodie Foster) last night and cannot believe I haven't seen it before. I loved it!

yes thats a great film , i thnk the story is written by Carl Sagan , or at least honored to him??

i loved the ending, it really made me think about death, the cosmic , heavens, and psyche, energy, and whereabouts the afterlife (or next life) takes place...really interesting, i guess its alot determined with purity of 'mind'/heart and determination of where to go *and meet the loved ones*...it really stuck in my mind for quite some time after i saw it

I loved Scott Pilgrim! It's probably my favourite DVD I've watched this year

Yeah, it was an enjoyable movie. I loved all the video game references. A good movie to 'level up' your geek street cred! I should read the graphic novels sometime...

A Dog Year
Great film!

very sweet and its hard to find films like this

think i liked it better than marley and me, as its more accessible in terms what what we learn about dogs less dramas but seems more 'realistic'

Not exactly a movie, but not quite a TV show either ... I'm watching the miniseries The Pacific. I'm on the 4th part now. I had seen the first half already when it first aired, but never finished it. I'm re-watching so that I'm not too lost when I watch the latter episodes.

Not exactly a movie, but not quite a TV show either ... I'm watching the miniseries The Pacific. I'm on the 4th part now. I had seen the first half already when it first aired, but never finished it. I'm re-watching so that I'm not too lost when I watch the latter episodes.

ah, a movies-style documentary in mini-series, yeah those are great!
I remembered i saw "From the Earth to the Moon" narrated by Tom Hanks, excellent excellent documentary, would never see another one as good as this. Highly Recommended!

Flatliners
excellent film, old but Really good. i like old(er) films when it reminds us of the pre-internet times, those were the days, less hurried (the hurried people were noticeable - nows day hurried people are expected of everyone because of frantic economic survival needs due to increased greed of the elites... grrr
sorry to rant off,
But Flatliners is Choice!....see it if you havent, and watch it twice you'd pick up things you havent noticed in the first viewing like for instance, you'd pick up the intellectual talks more clearly...A-grade (others might say B or B+, but i disagree, its a hard film to make like this without getting too close to 'failure'...only peeve is, the pervert's obseession/story wasnt developed fully in the story...and...theres never been a sequeal....or 'today younger student 'rediscovering but using diff meds to try what they did... that would be good...with diff themes of guilt,etc...religious talks perhaps?? maybe its not so PC anymore...um...

I watched 2 movies today: "Tangled" and "Paul". Both of those are funny. :)

Back