Last Movie You Watched?

I re-watched "Garden State". It's one of my all-time favourite movies.
key_art_garden_state.jpg

Daybreakers

About vampires running out of human blood to prey on, thus the extinction of the vampires is coming....

All Marvel movies out this summer really were good. Thor was great but Captain America surpassed my expectations. My personal favorite was the X-Men movie. I'm def buying the X-men movie on blu-ray for sure when it comes out soon.

All Marvel movies out this summer really were good. Thor was great but Captain America surpassed my expectations. My personal favorite was the X-Men movie. I'm def buying the X-men movie on blu-ray for sure when it comes out soon.

Captain America was awesome, and I liked the teaser for the upcoming The Avengers movie at the end.

MIL and hubby are on a Home Alone kick. All 3 movies each day for the last 4 days. Boring!!!

Daybreakers

About vampires running out of human blood to prey on, thus the extinction of the vampires is coming....

one of the best vamps film ive seen in a while, the very best imo is the oldish one an interview with a vampire' , really really good.

I will have to look for that one. We are hooked on Vampires in my family.

you WONT be dissappointed, its pretty good...i was excited once i started the film at first i was abit leery of it, but turned out better than i had expected

Back