Last Movie You Watched?

I Love You, Man.

Daddy and Them

The Proposal

Last edited:
Seven Pounds, well im watching it again, its a very interesting film...thought provoking...

and ..
An Interview With A Vampire

what a classic
must see if you havent seen it fairly old by today's newsy standards but it will truly stand the test of time, quite a telling of a story.........

Memento

Watched 'Memento' for about the fifth time. And got even more confused by spotting yet another possible interpretation of the film. Towards the end there is a clip of him with his wife and a tattoo saying 'I did it!' in the space that he'd had left clear during the film...:hmm:
memento.jpg

memory loss in the hunt for the murderer, weird film you should get a book about it if you can find it...especially a more critque of a post-modern film -this is an example of warping the narrative..etc

Invictus.

The theme song at the end, "9000 Days" is quite amazing. Of course I could only barely hear it, but what I could, I liked!!

Fast Furious 5 , really good entertainment just what i needed
when im in mood for simple simple, this film fits right in

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Rio was the last one I watched. It was good movie. Kids always keep me occupied so its hard to concentrate on a movie sometimes.

Well - with no internet for a while we watched some of our DVD's in the house. I know this week we watched all 3 of the Underworld movies and last night I got to finally see Prince of Persia. Also watched Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief over the last weekend.

Chalet Girl, its a Great movie, i loved it, funny, and heart warming. great scenary and all, its cool if you can pass the 'snob factor'

It was The Housemaid. I didn't watch the whole thing because it was late at night and fell asleep. My girlfriend saw the whole thing and she said it's good movie.

this girls life
towelhead
pineapple express
chumscrubber
^^ in the last 2 days

watched skateland earlier this morning

Back