Last Movie You Watched?

Just finished watching Marley & Me just because I couldn't really sleep.. Oh my f*king god... I cried so much at the ending. I couldn't handle it. I was weeping! Reminded me so much of my pets in the past... I wish our pets would just live forever....

Would have been nice to cuddle with someone afterwards.

Just finished watching Marley & Me just because I couldn't really sleep.. Oh my f*king god... I cried so much at the ending. I couldn't handle it. I was weeping! Reminded me so much of my pets in the past... I wish our pets would just live forever....

Would have been nice to cuddle with someone afterwards.

i know its a real tear jerker, now you should go read the book its better...and sadder and more emotional moving...unforgetable book!

X-Men: First Class (awesome)
No Strings Attached (not bad)
Vanishing on 7th Street (don't waste your time with this one)

X-Men Origins: Wolverine (good!)

Last edited:
The Road

Finished watching 'The Road' last night. Very depressing film. I had to spread it across three nights as I couldn't swallow that amount of gloom in one go. However it's a moving story of a father's love for his son.

Beowulf. I loved the poem when I was younger and it brought back fond memories of when I read it. I say the poem's still better than the movie itself.

Finished watching 'The Road' last night. Very depressing film. I had to spread it across three nights as I couldn't swallow that amount of gloom in one go. However it's a moving story of a father's love for his son.

saw that in one go, yes its very bleak and very realistic. I think this sort of scenario will actually happen before the end of this century no doubt.

Robin Hood: Disney's animated version (kids!)

NB: I am not actually watching it but it is straight in my line of view at the moment. My computer is situated at forefront of the TV (cleverly so I can monitor what the kids are watching while on my computer, and sometimes join in with a good movie, however it has it's downsides too :p)

It's quite humorous and a fun movie for the family - but not when you have seen it like a zillion times :giggle:

Infernal affairs.

Great Hong Kong movie. A lot of Hong Kong movies are a bit silly to westerns, but this one had great actors and a good story, IMO.

Daybreakers.... though kinda pissed it didn't have subtitles so I only followed half the movie. Good though.

Diary of a wimpy Kid 2 , Roderick rules,

great, but not quite as good as the first one...but still enjoyed it alot :)

Twelve.... kind of weird, very indie, interesting style of narration. Lead character was very attractive, though, so can't complain too much ;)

Might see Pirates 4 again this week. Yay!

Back