Last Movie You Watched?

The Rite on BlueRay. It was really dark. I think I saw Anthony Hopkins face a couple of times, but I might as well have read a book.

I wonder if it looked like that in theaters.

just watched 127 Hours, that was quite an intense film...not for the faint of hearted

Just watched Pirates of the Carribbean Stranger Tides. I really appreciate Johnny Depp's portrayal of the character Captain Jack Sparrow. Still like the 1st one the best.

then you have to see the girl who played with fire, then the girl who kicked the hornet's nest...

Guess I will. I didn't know those were out on film yet. I thought they were just books.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

I heart this film and its lovely off-beat sense of humour. The special effects are very inventive, using video game and comic graphics (the 'Pee Bar' was one LOL moment!:laugh2:). I enjoyed it so much that I watched it again. It gets five stars from me :thumb:

Scott.Pilgrim.Vs.The.World.2010.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-FLAWL3SS.jpg

RV on TV, no captions (again :ugh:)
Comment: Robin Williams is impossible to speech-read - he is too fast :lol:

I heart this film and its lovely off-beat sense of humour. The special effects are very inventive, using video game and comic graphics (the 'Pee Bar' was one LOL moment!:laugh2:). I enjoyed it so much that I watched it again. It gets five stars from me :thumb:

Scott.Pilgrim.Vs.The.World.2010.720p.BRRip.XviD.AC3-FLAWL3SS.jpg

I saw it but I did not see it in the beginning. I thought it was silly hilarious but not bad. I did not have time so my hub had to return it back. next time it will be on hbo. I will watch it again.

Back