Last Movie You Watched?

RV on TV, no captions (again :ugh:)
Comment: Robin Williams is impossible to speech-read - he is too fast :lol:
Yeah... especially when he's mimicking someone else. ;)

UNTHINKABLE

pretty, big long but it was engaging that I actually forgot how long the film was while watching, so its proof its not Boring...
well made film imo

would have liked more action on the bomb sites though, heck an explosion and aftermath would be cool but that's so un-american-like, typical retards they are

Pirates of the Caribbean: Of Stranger Tides

(part 4)

Saw it with open captioning last night in the theater !! :)

@AlleyKat - lucky you! I got to see Pirates today, but no captioning. The action was fun. I will rent it later for any plot.
The theater in our town is showing only EB with captions this month. Sigh. Who wants to see the Easter bunny movie so late?

Gulliver's Travels movie (the newest one) I think it's interesting, funny and great for family to watch. It's a very old story orginally from a author released it in 1726. It has been mentioned in cartoons, movies, different novels and radio as well.

@AlleyKat - lucky you! I got to see Pirates today, but no captioning. The action was fun. I will rent it later for any plot.
The theater in our town is showing only EB with captions this month. Sigh. Who wants to see the Easter bunny movie so late?

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see the EB movie so late too :lol:

The Pirates movie is long! Nearly 2.5 hours. The movie started at 9:20 and we got out at 11:45. (Didn't feel long, though. Kept us entertained. :lol: )

Me too, I saw it a couple of days ago, but also in the theatre without captioning. I will wait for the DVD to come out to see it with captions.

Back