Last Movie You Watched?

JCVD
I've watched this once before but I picked it up DVD
It's my all time favorite Jean-Claude Van Damme.
Unlike anything he has ever did in his earlier work.

Oh, I recalled in the real news that Jean-Claude Van Damme abused his wife a long time ago. He almost killed her. I guess that he did not go to a prison.

I havent heard anything about this but its possible I guess.
I mean the two split for a reason. Reasons im unaware of.

Everyone Listern me...

New movie is calling "Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince Book 6"

==> Too much talking... That's calling Drama. If you NEED go to pick up RWC.

==> Not enough they are not action.. (Unlike New Star Trek movie)

I am sorry because that really a little bit boring show. :roll:

I choose three stars ***.

Do you know?

I am choosing one real BEST SHOW!

==> Star Trek (2009)

This is a strong very Grrrrrreat !!!! STAR TREK Number # 1!!! Also, Star Trek is real lot of ACTION! Than

Harry Potter book #6.

I am choosing one real BEST SHOW!

==> Star Trek (2009)

This is a strong very Grrrrrreat !!!! STAR TREK Number # 1!!! Also, Star Trek is real lot of ACTION! Than

Harry Potter book #6.

I didn't know that there is a new version for a Star Trek 2009. It is kind of funny to see different people with same characters

Eden Lake

Solid performances from all the cast, especially the children. I was unaware of the cast going into the movie, but I noticed instantly the lead female character is portrayed by Kelly Reilly ("Spanish Apartment", "Russian Dolls"). Thomas Turgoose ("This is England") has a minor role but is not used to his full ability. This bothered me quite a bit since I was keen on watching him showcase his acting chops. He earns major kudos for what he did with "This is England" and I'm interested in seeing what he will bring to the table in films in the upcoming years.

Frankly the story premise is not very original, but it managed to leave me intrigued during the entire movie's duration. Horror fanatics will notice that the ending shares a similarity to Craven's "Last House on The Left".

**This was my review posted on hkflix.com

I watched few days ago:

Knowing - yes I watch 4th times, it's very good movie!
Doomsday - very disgusted.

I haven't watch movies or tv show much since I was busy all week.

I just adore Clint Eastwood, he's an excellent actor, can't get enough of him. ;)

Last movie I watched was "Nights in Rodanthe" good and sad movie.

Back