Last Movie You Watched?

Stepmom - So sad.... I almost cried, even though I seen the movie before.

Monster in Law - It was alright

Sweeny Todd - I love this Musical movie.... it's my fav Musical video

World Trade Center - really moving movie... it was emotional movie and it brought back memories of September 11th, 2001.

I watched Lakeview Terrace the plot wasn't good enough to put you to the edge of the seat... all mostly about the niehgbours. :roll: Not recommended.

I finished watching "The Sunshine" on DVD. It was scary. It's a science fiction. I disliked it.

I bought a DVD "Next" for $8.00 at a grocery store. I did not know that there is another movie, "Knowing." They are two different movies that look almost the same. It's the same actor, "Nicolas Cage." :scratch:

Oh well, I would watch the "Knowing" on DVD when I have a free time.

I finished watching "The Sunshine" on DVD. It was scary. It's a science fiction. I disliked it.

I bought a DVD "Next" for $8.00 at a grocery store. I did not know that there is another movie, "Knowing." They are two different movies that look almost the same. It's the same actor, "Nicolas Cage." :scratch:

Oh well, I would watch the "Knowing" on DVD when I have a free time.

Sunshine is excellent. I enjoyed everything from the cast to the story premise.

Knowing is really different also. I finished it yesterday. It's heavily influenced by The book of Ezekiel (Old Testament) and his so-called meeting with aliens/Angels. It's not so much of a "disaster" movie as it is "recreation" story.

If it was given the worst rating, why did they earn $100,000,000 during opening weekend?

Totally irrelevant.
Just because a movie earns 234154532 of dollars mans absolutely squat. Indiana Jones 4 made a load of $$ and it was horrid.

bad movie is a bad movie... that simple!

Last edited:
I've watched:
The Karate Kid - 80's classic
Beetlejuice - One of the few Tim Burton films I do enjoy. Dude is totally overrated in my opinion.
The Spirit - This had it's moments but overall left me bored for the most part.
The Haunting in Connecticut - Fantastic ghost story. I read some nasty reviews for this but I decided to give a shot and I stayed hooked from beginning to end.
Karaoke Terror - Pure craziness.
Pulp Fiction - Picked it up on sale at Wal-Mart
The Usual Suspects - On sale at Wal-Mart. I love this movie
College - Teen comedy with tons of t&a and rotten humor. It was good but nothing we havent seen before
Knowing - This intrigued me a lot. In fact I think I may buy the DVD.
The Woods - Low budget horror (witches) with a semi nice cast. Kudos to Bruce Campell for having a role also. One of this better guest spots.
Meet Bill - This was refreshing. Solid performances all around.
Hard Target - John Woo/JCVD collab. The movie has that early 90's action vibe. I havent watched this in years but picked up an extended UK DVD. Great stuff.

I've been on a big movie kick here lately. It's nice since I own literally over a hundred movies I have yet to watch.

If it was given the worst rating, why did they earn $100,000,000 during opening weekend?

Oh yes, it received quite a lot of bad reviews. Although it is a summer blockbuster-type flick, so the reviews will not put a dent in the box office intake on its first weekend.

Regardless, the movie was just awful. Way, way too long. Action-oriented movies should be kept to 100 minutes or so. Transformers 2 was nearly 3 hours. It just got pretty boring after the Transformers kept on fighting and fighting throughout the whole movie.

2nd Transformers was pretty good I think

Last week, we saw this film. I dislike story.

I surprised to see they made film at old prison. Just cross street (Intersection) my old deaf school (oral school)

eastern-state-pen.jpg

August with Josh Harnett - One of the weaker films I've watched lately. Maybe if I was more interested in stock marketing and what not it would appeal to me but blah.

Big (Extended cut) - It's nice to see an extended version with more then 8 minutes of new footage. This cut adds a whopping 20 minutes. Love it.

Back