Last Movie You Watched?

Watched 'Quantum of Solace' last night. It is good movie but I'm bit boring. I favor some old classic 007 movie with actor Pierce Brosnan.

I went to see Slumdog Millionaire with my friend yesterday and I absolutely LOVED it :D

Jamie

I watched "Twilight" last night. This romance movie is very good. Next movie will be "New Moon" at theatres on November. :) See other post on "Twilight"

I dont like Daniel Craig in 007 movies, unfortunately. The Casiono Royale, I hated the plot.

I always favor both Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan of 007 movie series.

Fast and Furious 4! its pretty good but closed caption would be a nice :(

I just finished up watching the movie "Marley & Me" It was a touching movie. :tears:

We watched Hancock on the weekend. I never figured out which old gods they were supposed to be.

sparkling vampires?

Prunisher II: War Zone --- it's not so bad, but confused; I'm not sure why it re-wrote the storyline... =/

Transporter 3 --- It's okay okay...

Twilight --- What a dumb movie. A sparkly vampire...? ... ... sorry, but it cracked me up!! Excuse me, but real vampires don't have any stupid sparkles. Its so absurd! :ugh: Oh, and don't ask me why I watched twilight. ¬_¬

Bolt --- its so cool and awesome. :) I enjoy it.

The movie was better than the book, in my opinion, but I thought the sparkling was weird, too... Vamps should go bursting into flames and turn into dust like Buffy the Vampire Slayer's vamps did. :) Burn! Or smoke a little. :)

haven't seen Quarantine

Mom and I watched Changeling, Eagle Eye, and Quarantine. LOL, my mom freaked out by the Quarantine! Ha ha ha XD

I hope you had a good weekend last three days ago. :)

:grouphug: from KarissaMann05 <3

Eagle Eye was interesting, but it's one I could only watch once, since I already know the ending now.

The last movie that freaked me out was I Am Legend with Will Smith. I usually don't get scared by too many movies, but that one had me going.

The other really scary one I saw was The Grudge. I have seen it (remake with Sarah Michele Gellar) and the original subtitled in Japanese (it was made in Japan first).

Don Juan De Marco

Netflix just sent us this Jonny Depp movie. :) I think I saw part of it on TV once, but not the whole thing.

I remember it was funny.

Max Payne - weird movie about demons
Transsiberian - very good movie
Traitor - very interestin' about terrorists comparin' today
Babylon A.D. - good movie about a young girl
Changeling - aww, sad movie at the end :tears:
The Day the Earth Stood Still - very interestin' movie. It makes me think it related to what we are facin' today. It's about how to save this earth.
The Happenin' - very weird. It's about virus that kill people all over the states, especially in the East.

Let's see...

Donkey Punch - D.P. is a pretty explicit film. I figured there would be strong sexual content but there is a lot of full frontal nudity and what not. Sadly, that's all that is worth mentioning. This is the type of movie that would only appeal to tweens.

The Hunting Party - This is one of my favorite Richard Gere roles. The movie has some very dark comedy elements and the dialogue killed me, in a good way. Cast is superb.

Back