Last Movie You Watched?

Two days ago, I watched Twilight and I like it! :D
I watched it earlier today.

It was unusual when they released Twilight on Saturday instead of the usual Tuesday.

That same day, everyone watched it. I guess that was their plan. :dunno:

I just finished watching Oldboy.

Boy, that movie was pretty disturbing! :eek:

W.

It's pretty good and it's very interesting. This movie made me want to dig up his background more deep. :)

Awesome.

Bolt (cute)
Twilight (SO GOOD....one of my Fav!!!)
Eagle Eye (Good, full of action)
Blindness (Pretty good)

The Spiderwick Chronicles -- very good. At the end, it made me cry. :lol:

Last night I watched Quarantine.... and it's very odd....creepy and disturbing at the end.

- Best Friend's Girl: It was not too bad.
- Catch & Release - Boring
- Planet Terror: Ok OK
- Cloverfield - Shiiiiiiiiiit

- Best Friend's Girl: It was not too bad.
- Catch & Release - Boring
- Planet Terror: Ok OK
- Cloverfield - Shiiiiiiiiiit

I had watched Clovefield in few month ago. I was sick of it. I pulled off disc movie from player. This movie was awfulllllyy!!

Couple days ago I watched the movie "The Forgotten" (2004) on tv. Pretty sad for a mom who thinks that she lost her son in an plane crash etc.

I recently watched Ski School. Even though it's an old movie, I thought I'd watch it again. :naughty:

movies

Last one I watched was Twilight. I'm waiting for the new Star Trek movie to come out.

Prunisher II: War Zone --- it's not so bad, but confused; I'm not sure why it re-wrote the storyline... =/

Transporter 3 --- It's okay okay...

Twilight --- What a dumb movie. A sparkly vampire...? ... ... sorry, but it cracked me up!! Excuse me, but real vampires don't have any stupid sparkles. Its so absurd! :ugh: Oh, and don't ask me why I watched twilight. ¬_¬

Bolt --- its so cool and awesome. :) I enjoy it.

Prunisher II: War Zone --- it's not so bad, but confused; I'm not sure why it re-wrote the storyline... =/

Transporter 3 --- It's okay okay...

Twilight --- What a dumb movie. A sparkly vampire...? ... ... sorry, but it cracked me up!! Excuse me, but real vampires don't have any stupid sparkles. Its so absurd! :ugh: Oh, and don't ask me why I watched twilight. ¬_¬

Bolt --- its so cool and awesome. :) I enjoy it.
Heh... I thought the same thing when I saw those sparkles.

Back