Last Movie You Watched?

Just watched The Time Traveler's Wife (yeah I know older movie, but hadn't seen it). It was a good movie, but sad ending.

I loved this film, just sad, while its hard to say its bittersweet or simply sad, i still loved the idea of how they related...its so ...at the soul's depth of love...amid a few glinches like how realistic or unrealistic are this type of relationship on should a real life time traveller exists (some ppl actually they do exist - i dont think so...) but it is thought-provoking at some levels, and at the same time very romantic without too much hollywoody 'romance' i just love this film, doubt very much they make another gem as this one, but i hope they do...perhaps as a tiem traveller fromm distance past or future...oh one fil do spring to mind, Kate and Leopard (2001)...but its not the same as TTW, not the same gooey, mature romantic,bittersweetness,realism as any level but the concept of love over time is still there... if you can get past the lack of seriousness you might like it...

but still I adore TTW, that film is a gem...

Children of a Lesser God, finally. I was really surprised at how many signs I picked up on just by the context of the situation and the expression alone. Great movie, don't know why it took me until I was 21 to see it.

The other movie I watched, with my family earlier, was The Other Guys with Marky Mark and Will Ferral. It was okay.

The Road, excellent film i liked it alot, yes depressing but its also a very good story of caution for the post-capitalist society (after the crash)...hmm and it shows the survival instinct isnt as 'heroic' as hollywood films cracks (or novel/story book writers) it up to be...
fear sometime goes in overdrive...(hence the fatheer gotten so paranoid...that far to keep the boy alive...i dont spill out anymore but i still reckon its a great film, very raw and bleak and certainly not for children or even some teens (with those drugs floating about which alters minds inducing paranoia ...
but hell if you can stomuch (not not gore at all) the bleakness and the slowness (it isnt THat slow) just its so consistent in that tone...thats it the tone, if you can hack it then you'd find it a very good well made 'realistic' film
well i thought it was !!

I'd give it a A grade...(but yes thats subjective to some) but i dont care , I liked it..

Last edited:
Megamind, I loved it!! great story and great fun, funny dialogues never got boring, its a delight..
another A grade film...

Secretariat - Rated A+
Based on the remarkable true story, "Secretariat" chronicles the spectacular journey of the 1973 Triple Crown winner.

The movie was wonderful. A must see. You'll love it. A great story. Wonderful actors. A true story. Great for the whole family.

Wirelessly posted

craigm26 said:
Tron legacy in 3D. Not captioned but still got most of the movie. Loved the visuals.

I will wait to get this movie online with subtitle soon.

Last movie I watched

Laughing I could not get to sleep last night, a bit afraid I would have a seizure. So since I have a private room in ICU..I asked the night nurse to roll the TV in for me. She apparently did not read my chart..lol..and I watched
Chamille...It was an odd movie about Love and death,a Blue Horse, and
a girl who didn't know she was dead..lol...quirky..but smile..I like the ending.
I also recently saw the Book of Eli..loved it...sorta road warrior, A quest given by God, and how incredable the human mind is.. like it. Peace to everyone!

Last night I saw "Hachi-a Dog's Tale" Supposedly based on a true story about a man and his devoted Akita, who he found as a stray pup. Richard Gere starred...(always a plus:naughty:) and it was a good story, a little sad though. Sort of a given with dog stories.

I watched something my son got from the library called Predators. Wasn't too bad. I did not like it, but he and hubby did. I do like Laurence Fishbourne.

Last night I saw "Hachi-a Dog's Tale" Supposedly based on a true story about a man and his devoted Akita, who he found as a stray pup. Richard Gere starred...(always a plus:naughty:) and it was a good story, a little sad though. Sort of a given with dog stories.

My wife and I really enjoyed Hachiko: A Dog's Story. It was wonderfully made and incredibly emotional.

I tried to watch Valentine's Day...but dinner came in the middle of it and it's on straight cable (HBO). I lost alot of what was going on.
So now I am watching Death at a Funeral (American version 2010)

The Tourist.....saw it in the cinemas with hubby. Didn't have CC (again) but I could follow the storyline this time. Can't wait until I can get the DVD to watch it with CCs.

Back