Last Movie You Watched?

Last time I posted.
Ever since, I have seen like 100 movies
Last time I saw was 'heartbreaker'
a french made movie. Very funny.
I'd recommend.

Splice, what a movie. a kind of scary, fairly intellectual horror movie, with some splashes of college/university-rated humour. If you squeal at biological gore or icky creatures then DON'T WATCH IT, but if you are fascinated with what might happen if you mix...then this is for you...
I liked it, fairly up to the minute technology /lab equipment depicted without too much 'tech glamour' or too much surrealism like "Fringe" TV series might display...i liked it ... each to their own really. There is definitely, in my opinion, some freshness in this film. Also to there's another film which I might not have mentioned before, "Let the Right one in" its very good too

actually i reckon splice hasnt been given a fair review, its better than critics wrote. its fresh and has a lot of clever bits and pieces drawing together a story, its really what films should be about, not the 'how they won' bullshit you know its a thinker's film, at least a B+ hell even an A grade. just cuz its not made in Hollywood...

Pirates of Silicon Valley - Battle between Apple Computer Corp. and Microsoft Inc. Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates I watched this movie online. Very interesting.
I had gotten Mac Plus computer at first time then exchange few different models of Mac computers. So I had bought few PC computers when stopped to use Mac but PCs are lots of problem becase reason of slow performance and many virus. I now be back to Mac when purchased MacBook Pro. I love Mac!! PC shits!!!

Last time I posted.
Ever since, I have seen like 100 movies
Last time I saw was 'heartbreaker'
a french made movie. Very funny.
I'd recommend.

I hope you don't end up like matajan :aw:

The apartment (French). It was remade as "wicker park" in the states. Awesome movie; if you watch that and "closer" you'll probably be clueless as you who you're looking for.

Last edited:
Back