Last Movie You Watched?

I watched TRON with open caption in a movie theater. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! I wanna those tron motorcycles and the outfits, and to learn more about the science behind ISO. I think the idea of the Grid is a pretty cool concept.

What is name of Columbia female alumnus who is actress in Poseidon, Tomorrow After Day, Phantom of the Opera?

Guess Who? :)

"Blood into Wine" - frontman for Tool became a winemaker. Documentary sort of follows him and his mentor around his vineyard and talk about the benefits and cons of going through all of it. And it's in Arizona...which blew my mind because at UC Davis (which is well-known for its viticulture program) we weren't taught that Arizona had a respectable wine industry then (2005). Pretty cool film if you're into wine and there's definitely some humor to be found.

Still want to see Tron - love the soundtrack- just haven't had the desire to venture out to see it. I've also heard "it was ok- not spectacular". I think I would like it a lot though.

Narnia Chronicles 3 - Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Reminded me a bit of Pirates of Carribean with Johnny Depp.

I watched TRON with open caption in a movie theater. IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!! I wanna those tron motorcycles and the outfits, and to learn more about the science behind ISO. I think the idea of the Grid is a pretty cool concept.
Ever see the first TRON movie?

I haven't yet, but I want to! xD

OH, YOU HAVE TO, i LOVed it when i was a kid...it was a God of movies/computers at the time. it was made with a fantastically fast super computer "Cray-1" which made 16.8 million colours -256x256x256 - at that time Atari had used Gita chip with this alogrithmn but not at the full fledged...

that movie was kind of magical and fantastic, usual glowing in the other 'inner world' i hope to see the new one...and i hope i wont be dissapointed....
but do get, rent that original. and do it soon, to compare it with the new one...and you'd appreciate it better...

Last edited:
The old Tron was great. When I heard a new one was coming out, I was so excited. Still haven't got around to seeing it yet though.

The last movie I watched was We Were Soldiers - it was a very good movie. Sad at times, but I enjoyed it. It was about Vietnam.

I recall that first Tron movie, first time I saw it, didn't really enjoy it, but watched it later and then I did like it more. Husband and I are both interested in seeing the new one.
mom and I just saw "Black Swan" - not for faint-hearted. VERY "dark".
great acting-

Watched "Easy A" with my daughter yesterday. I was shocked by all the sexual overtones for a PG-13 movie. I guess today's PG-13 movies are different from the PG-13 movies of my time.

It was funny if you like that kind of thing but the message at the end is about self-respect instead of getting it through sex. Good message to send to young girls.

OH, YOU HAVE TO, i LOVed it when i was a kid...it was a God of movies/computers at the time. it was made with a fantastically fast super computer "Cray-1" which made 16.8 million colours -256x256x256 - at that time Atari had used Gita chip with this alogrithmn but not at the full fledged...

that movie was kind of magical and fantastic, usual glowing in the other 'inner world' i hope to see the new one...and i hope i wont be dissapointed....
but do get, rent that original. and do it soon, to compare it with the new one...and you'd appreciate it better...

Okie dokie!! I will!!! (when I have the time. lol)

I recall that first Tron movie, first time I saw it, didn't really enjoy it, but watched it later and then I did like it more. Husband and I are both interested in seeing the new one.
mom and I just saw "Black Swan" - not for faint-hearted. VERY "dark".
great acting-
I want to see Black Swan... Did you like it?

On New Years Eve I watched 300 (about the battle of Thermopylae) and then La Femme Nikita. Today I watched a horror movie called Perkins 14 and then some of The Haunting (old black and white one from the 60's)

All while studying, neuro diseases and ASL, and fooling around online....multi tasking for sure.

Just watched "Salt: with my hubby , brother, and his girlfrend. Great movie. I wish I could kick many men's asses like that. LOL!

i would like see movie on list:

Little Fockers -its funny movie same first and second but i wanted see this movie
King's speech its so FAB movie i think this movie will win include Oscar,Golden Globe and SAG this years i want see this movie!!
Narnia Chronicles 3 same first and second
Black Swan
True Grit
Pirates of the of Carribean 4 out on May 2011 i cant wait see this movie but trailer looks good movie i watch Pirates of Carribean 1-3 dvds also..

Last edited:
Back