Last Movie You Watched?

Skyline - Grade D+ Worse movie online. This movie is just a rip-off of other alien-invasion movies.

Saw the new Harry Potter movie last night. The open captions were not working! After 30 minutes of complaining and talking to the manager, they finally got it back on. Seems that the bulb in the subtitle projector had burned out. :mad: It kind of ruined the movie for me. The theater did refund the cost of ticket and were very apologetic. They told me they would show it again next week, but I'll be out of town. Oh well...

Tonight I watched Feast of Love. Wow, it was a great movie! Sad but uplifting. Emotional but not melodramatic. Even had some humorous moments. I recommend to watch it with your loved one.

I'm going to read the book now.

legend-of-the-guardians-the-owls-of-ga-hoole-original.jpg

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole - Grade A+ Filmed in Australia.

Computed animation and amazing acting. It was the perfect family film; exciting and entertaining. One of the best animated features we have seen. It was flawless and "pixel perfect!". You must see it. It will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray December 17, 2010.

I do hope someday that there will be a DVD for "Black Sand" with a whole cast of Deaf actors and actresses in the movie. The new movie was showing in Hollywood, California and said to be very good. The producer (woman) hoped to continue more Deaf movies and would like for anyone get any ideas to make the stories for the Deaf movies. She was very excited about making the progress on doing this wonderful movie. I would like to see it. :fingersx:

Wall Street Money Never Sleeps - Good
Unstoppable - Very good

Back