Lady Gaga to learn ASL

Your opinion of her (slut, etc) has blinded you to something good that she is doing.

Oh that. I just got done talking about her entertainment style and moved on to talking about the reason why she wants to learn ASL.

They're totally not related...

Geez! Do you have a habit of lumping separate issues together??

Yiz

Good grief.

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, personally.

Nor am I a fan of Madonna.

Nor am I a fan of rap music.

Nor am I a fan of a lot of other things.

Yet, each and every one of these people are providing entertainment value for those who want it. And those who don't want it, don't have to watch/listen.

So. I may not be a fan of Lady Gaga. I choose not to watch/listen to her music.

Doesn't stop me from appreciating that she wants to learn sign language.

Oh well, that would explain it. Yeah, I don't think I wanna even see them either. LOL some of the lyrics in her song I think is an acquired taste. LOL

Kinda like eating squid and eel, not everybody is into it. :P

Yiz

i once shot an eel with a rifle into the river and we cutted and cooked it over the campfire , it wasnt bad at all,the rifle i used as a .22 LOL so i was sharp

Here's an example of Lady Gaga fans signing one of her songs (Bad Romance) that inspired the singer to learn ASL

YouTube - ‪Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" Sign Language (ASL)‬‏

ah i can see that, its that 'sosphication' to merge in the stage dancing and sign, via the 'PCing' with Deafies...i think im changing my mind..but its still arent right for her to make millions when deafies still largely have a shit life...thats the bottom line which i have a problem with...some of you might not agree but that's really the 'other reality' which people not normally aware of..

hmmm, again its good for dearies to (really) know the songs ....kinda cool...
i admit..
nice chick, whats her name?

Ummmm... Wow!! Shot an eel with a 22? Dang.... That's awesome!! :lol: So what does an eel taste like??

Had tried just about everything else before.

Ummmm... Wow!! Shot an eel with a 22? Dang.... That's awesome!! :lol: So what does an eel taste like??

Had tried just about everything else before.

it was a looong time ago, about 19 years ago, but yah it tasted smokey, cheewy, more like overcooked chicken but with a more mutton like swag to it, its not sweet. i wouldnt eat one again. i eat prawns, shrimps everyweek about 2-3 times as i realised it helped my tinnitus, expensive way to treat it, but tasty!!...

pfh: no opinion if lady GaGa is/has absorbed "deafhood". She seems to part of MuchMore Music TV-which I don't watch usually. Except for an interesting programme "Dance your ass off".

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

I have no opinion on Gaga, but it's a good thing for anyone to learn any sign language, in my opinion.

I'm still waiting to see someone writing a song with a real ASL form, YKWIM? Like a "Englished ASL" more than a "Signed English"! That would be interesting (and useful for HHH: Hard Headed Hearing ASL students like myself). :naughty:

Thumbs up!!! That's awesome!! she's talented unique and I love watching her and deafies would get a kick out of her, xD

I knew there some hearing people that used to want to learn ASL and later they suddenly don't want to. So, Yiz is right. ASL is not for every hearing person.

Going GaGa

I've always liked Lady Gaga. Don't ask me why, I just always have, much to the derision of my sisters and most of the female world. :lol:
Lady Gaga is learning ASL? Woo hoo, I think I'll bring mustard to her next concert.

Tight hugs my frind wulfy, laughing, i can definately see you as a fan of the GAGA. and if she is learning ASL good for her. I was amazed to read she had record LOSSES this year..Hmmmm Maybe this is a way to increase her fan base and earn those extra $$$$. Thanks for the scoop my frind, I miss ya
Hugs and Howls...Midnight♥♥♥

Oh that. I just got done talking about her entertainment style and moved on to talking about the reason why she wants to learn ASL.

They're totally not related...

Geez! Do you have a habit of lumping separate issues together??

Yiz

Your opinions are totally related. Such a shame that you can't see the influences on your own thinking.

Has anyone determined if lady GaGa is into "deafhood"? Is she into "deaf culture" yet?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

she wouldnt know she, just into signs of course to enchance the stage performance AND to increase her popularity/profit suprised??

god why do you ask such stupid questions

she wouldnt know she, just into signs of course to enchance the stage performance AND to increase her popularity/profit suprised??

god why do you ask such stupid questions

AND she wants to make her performances more enjoyable for deafies. :cool2:

Back