Lady Gaga to learn ASL

That's cool but she is a creepy. Seriously.

I am gonna tell my coworker that. She LOVES Lady Gaga.

As for the commentors, they are making stupid out of themselves. I suggest someone to post a link to this thread in the comment section so these idiots can come in here and see us belitting them. Agree?

Lady Gag Gag? Ewwwwww :barf:

That so called "Lady" is too disgusting for my taste.

Yiz

I don't think her meat dress was one of her better ideas but why does she disgust you?

Her fashion sense, her "slutty" attitude (I know it's show biz, but still....). Her overall taste just doesn't interest me one bit. I find her to be way too creepy and a bit more worse than Madonna's tit bra costume (good grief on that one, you could poke some kid's eye out with those things).

Yiz

Her fashion sense, her "slutty" attitude (I know it's show biz, but still....). Her overall taste just doesn't interest me one bit. I find her to be way too creepy and a bit more worse than Madonna's tit bra costume (good grief on that one, you could poke some kid's eye out with those things).

Yiz

:roll:

Yiz

I like 'em that way.

The less broomsticks someone has up their ass, the better.

Yiz

Ah. :ty:

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
Wirelessly posted

I am not a fan of Lady Gaga, that's awesome she's willing to learn ASL and welcome the deaf fans at her show :) I will give her thumb up!

Same here. I actually did not know who she was.

Yes, I like her song bad romance and poker face its just a catchy song with no meaning :lol: I don't go buying her CD's or anything. It spreads out to the music industry their are deaf/HOH people who enjoy music.

Gaga is a slut for sure and she's NOT cool, she just using the PC shit to drag in MORE music listening people , shes not dumb she KNOWS deaf girls will rock to her music more... and that will turn her to be more famous, you see, in 70's 80's big time were there because of fewer tv channels, slower turn around of the media to new music, now the game demands more radical moves to get more audiences, she just doing that, nothing else. She Sucks her music sucks too

i dont admire, im just not impressed, its corrupted

While I do agree with you in that aspect, I look at it as this - which is better of the two evils - her using it to profit, or spreading awareness of sign language to millions of people?

The latter is what we need help majorly with.

While I do agree with you in that aspect, I look at it as this - which is better of the two evils - her using it to profit, or spreading awareness of sign language to millions of people?

The latter is what we need help majorly with.

hmm mmm good point!.... so grin and bear it... hell we might get more HOT hearing wimmin begging for a root with us deaf guy :naughty:

It is great for her to learn and put ASL into her songs for Deaf and hard of hearing fans. Tell me how many famous singers are willing to do it on live concert or in music video? NOT MANY!

Even the deaf brothers from the famous Osmond music family did not do ASL!!!

Back