Lady Gaga to learn ASL

It is great for her to learn and put ASL into her songs for Deaf and hard of hearing fans. Tell me how many famous singers are willing to do it on live concert or in music video? NOT MANY!

Even the deaf brothers from the famous Osmond music family did not do ASL!!!

Last night, I went to the twitter and saw Marlee Matlin and ask Gaga "Do you wants to learn sign language?" and I nearly surprised that she knows gaga on Twitter.

That always something new today! lol

I like Gaga, I like her even more know knowing shes taking up signing :)

Although I like her old stuff better than some of her new stuff, but I still heart her :)

I like Gaga, I like her even more know knowing shes taking up signing :)

Although I like her old stuff better than some of her new stuff, but I still heart her :)

Same here. It looks like, though, that some posters here are darn uncomfortable with their own sexuality. Ho hum. :P

In keeping with various threads- has it been determined if lady GaGa has embraced "deafhood" yet?

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

Cool!

I am not really familiar with her. I did ask my kids, and they think she is way cool! :)

Here's one thing, why is Gaga suddenly interested in ASL? Maybe because of Marlee's exposure on Celeb Apprentice?

Tons of people doing her songs on Youtube. Some of them are.... :shock: to say at the least.

Oh well, that would explain it. Yeah, I don't think I wanna even see them either. LOL some of the lyrics in her song I think is an acquired taste. LOL

Kinda like eating squid and eel, not everybody is into it. :P

Yiz

Here's an example of Lady Gaga fans signing one of her songs (Bad Romance) that inspired the singer to learn ASL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Rttt5BMXo]YouTube - ‪Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" Sign Language (ASL)‬‏[/ame]

Well, ASL isn't for every single hearing person, some loves it so much it sticks. Others lose interest after a while. We'll see how much of what she learns sticks with her for life or not.

Well, ASL isn't for every single hearing person, some loves it so much it sticks. Others lose interest after a while. We'll see how much of what she learns sticks with her for life or not.

You have allowed your lack of tolerance and judgemental nature block you from even grasping the main point. What a shame to choose to block things out so.

Might want to ask her Spanish listeners about that....

You have allowed your lack of tolerance and judgemental nature block you from even grasping the main point. What a shame to choose to block things out so.

Huh? How did an interest in ASL become a lack of tolerance and judgmental nature???

Whoa, talk about throwing me for a loop....

Yiz

Huh? How did an interest in ASL become a lack of tolerance and judgmental nature???

Whoa, talk about throwing me for a loop....

Yiz

Your opinion of her (slut, etc) has blinded you to something good that she is doing.

Back