Kerry Supporters, come here!

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
I would like to thank Kerry for conceding and he did the right thing and it was a good clean election. Props to Kerry. (I am not a Kerry supporter but props to him for doing the right thing).

Yes, I am glad that Kerry is not dragging this out forever like Gore did. Kerry made the right decision to concede now so we can all move on.

I have maintained in here and in other forums that it would would not make a difference who won, since both intend to make the Iraq war drag out. The ONLY reason I supported Kerry was because of the Supreme Court Justice selections...I hear that there could be four slots open in the next four years. Oh well.

DVDFreaker said:
I would like to thank Kerry for conceding and he did the right thing and it was a good clean election. Props to Kerry. (I am not a Kerry supporter but props to him for doing the right thing).

yeppie, I totally agreed with you!

Oh well -- but there are still about 6 million votes from absentieesm voters not yet counted, so Kerry does have a slim chance in getting more votes and possibly win the election.
Remember the election's not officially over until the 11th of November or so. :dunno: That's what I read and heard about.

Kerry is a bigger guy than Gore was.. He indeed showed his appropriate manners when conceding... I m sure everyone is pleased with the results at the end unlike Gore.. :)

Beowulf said:
I have always also maintained that the Diebold voting machines are not to be trusted...
There will be a raging controversy over this in the next few weeks...
http://www.ejfi.org?Voting/Voting.20.htm
Ok good news everyone. Democrats & non-democrats (independents & 20 - 30% of old traditional republicans) included non-partisans & foreigners (europeans, polishs, and others) are now helping with us by conducting several investigations on voting frauds. The evidences are building up right now... hopefully that they will not give up and step up to Congress and demand recount or something similar. Salon, Guardian, NYTimes, WashingtonPost, etc are investigating on these.. we will see more news about these in no time. I already posted few in News forum and will post more whenever these new articles come out.

People are not stupid, they suspect something wrong because with Bush's terrible record and incredibly low job approval, it is virtually impossible for him to win like that.

Back