Just me... :)

heyy annie..

im doing great.. same old shyts.. been busy due to taking care of my mom and tj. TJ doesnt have to go to therapy anymore. now he is in preschool, isnt that great news? :) I am real proud of him! yayya hehe Still growing big, yikes.. at this rate if he kept growing he would be 7 footer, EKKKK.. haha j/k how about u?? :)

WOW.. great to hear that things are doing great for ya.. Yeah Kids grow like weeds.. :/
hehe.. I am doing great.. been so SO busy.. since spring is here.. alot of work on gardening and landscaping.. mow the lawn today.. and did 1/4 of rock walls to build.. i am trying to do little by little.. =) because the stairs need to be install.. not just yet.. i kept mess up on measurements.. :/ lol :D
also we are leaving for WVA/MD this wed... am exciting to see my man's family plus get out of MN! ahh !

Originally posted by MsGiglz
WOW.. great to hear that things are doing great for ya.. Yeah Kids grow like weeds.. :/
hehe.. I am doing great.. been so SO busy.. since spring is here.. alot of work on gardening and landscaping.. mow the lawn today.. and did 1/4 of rock walls to build.. i am trying to do little by little.. =) because the stairs need to be install.. not just yet.. i kept mess up on measurements.. :/ lol :D
also we are leaving for WVA/MD this wed... am exciting to see my man's family plus get out of MN! ahh !

Yeah, that will be a nice break away from MN for you all.. :)

here i am.. back.. after a long haitus.. sorry about that..been busy with stuffs and family. just let yall know im back... ok.. hope to keep up with yall.. grrr.. ha.. :)

have a great evening..

Hey Ginnie girl!! It is great to see you here. I didn't realized you are member of AD till last night. :) Welcome back.. hugs!!!

Welcome back to AD....

btw, Are you ' Ginger ' from Deaf chat?....

from AOL deat chatroom? yes i am "Ginger2smile" or my old sn was "HQQtQwl" :)

and thanks..

hey seth... ltns .. hope u r doing well heres my big HUG .. :)

wink..
Ginger :)

and HIIII tweety bird.... huiggggggggggggggggggggggs.. :)

yeppie i know u TOO... hehehe.. :laugh2:
winks...

Luckysmile23 said:
from AOL deat chatroom?

No, not the one from AOL , but the other one?....Maybe I got the wrong person!

Back