Just me... :)

From Arkansas? You know Don, Elly, Rolf Redford?

BTW, welcome here too :D

yes I am from Arkansas. Yes i know them.. Don was my classmate in middle school .. Elly was my roommate at dorm. Rolf , i used to date him. :) ha :D

and thanks .. :) i registered last month but checked it ONE time and havent checked around so its kinda my first time here today LOL haha

ahh why thank you.. :D playing around iwth the colors to see if i can figure how to do this use the colors? hmm what the heck i ought to stick with black, lmao..

Attachments

• litedark.gif
    litedark.gif
    967 bytes · Views: 67
Last edited:
Hey Ginger hugggggggggggssssssssssssss miss ya terrible!!! welcome to alldeaf yay yay !! :wave: and enjoy kick back and reading posts here ;)

heyyy Jen.. ((((((((((jen))))))))))))) xooxoxo.. :cuddle: thanks :P smoochies.... heheh :laugh2:

Attachments

• ilysmiley.gif
    ilysmiley.gif
    217 bytes · Views: 61
Buzz??? im sober.. i dont use drugs, remmy? u forgot/? lol.. it will be 10 yrs this aug i quit using drugs. next month for not smoking - 5 yrs.. YAYA.. :) me goody girl now.. hehe :angel: lmao.. hahahha i didnt go to town as i got home almost 7 pm so it was late.. i should have got some but wasnt thinking.. lol oh well.. other times.. hehe :)

lol green as u are envy of me??? ha ha ha ha j/k lmaooofo :rofl: hehehhe.. im getting sleepy now.. think im gonna go :zzz: lol.. bed sure sound nice to me right now as i didnt have a nap today.. eh.. anyone wanna join me and cuddle wtih me?? LMAO j/k :nono: :laugh2: :smash: my head lmaooofo.. hahahha good nite curry HUGS.. :) and good nite to u guys .... :)

xooxoxo

Originally posted by Luckysmile23
yes I am from Arkansas. Yes i know them.. Don was my classmate in middle school .. Elly was my roommate at dorm. Rolf , i used to date him. :) ha :D

LOL What a small world! Nice to meet you! I knew them here in washington. Don's still around here... And the other twos' in college or something like that.

yeah indeed it is a small world.. ha I went to Washington state few years ago to visit Don, Elly and Rolf. I'm sure dons kids are big now. ha. it would be great to see them again as I havent seen or heard from them in a while as i have been busy with things around here and taking care of my son too. :D
well good nite and take care as Im going to bed... :zzz: bye for now..

:wave: HI and welcome to AllDeaf. I see that you know some of us in here already. I hope that you enjoy it here.

Originally posted by Luckysmile23
lol green as u are envy of me??? ha ha ha ha j/k lmaooofo :rofl: hehehhe.. im getting sleepy now.. think im gonna go :zzz: lol.. bed sure sound nice to me right now as i didnt have a nap today.. eh.. anyone wanna join me and cuddle wtih me?? LMAO j/k :nono: :laugh2: :smash: my head lmaooofo.. hahahha good nite curry HUGS.. :) and good nite to u guys .... :)

xooxoxo

:crazy: :rofl: GN have a good :zzz: !!

Hey Ginger.. :wave: *huggs*...
How are ya doing!!!!! Enjoy the ADv2...
:bowdown: to this forum.. hehe.. :D

Luckysmile23, welcome aboard to a great website. I m from Newfoundland, Canada :wave: from Canada

Thanks GUYS!! what a nice welcome that is. lol :D lol im sure i will :bowdown: to this site for good. :laugh2:

((((Annie))))) oxoxo

Matt: yes i know some of them due to meeting them in Deaf room and talk to them for long time now. :D
I see the pic of you and others but on the last, a guy seem familiar to me is that Flint F. ? I wonder? if i am mistaken then excuse me, ha. ;)

Back